Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Is anybody else having a problem with the latest run of kiddo diapers leaking from the right side? It seems the last two orders have developed this problem. Its almost like the leak guard on the side doesn't stand up like the left side does.

In Australia we have only had the first run on the ABU Kiddos and they were perfect as far as I found.

First and standard question are you doing the fold?

When are yours leaking ie while sleeping or sitting or standing?

I have yet to try Kiddo diapers yet, maybe I'll try them on my next purchase, I really like ABU and never had a problem with them, make sure when you unfold the diaper to make sure the leg guards stand up and aren't still lying flat.

Argent said:
First and standard question are you doing the fold?

Not sure what you mean by the fold. I pretty much wear the kiddos like I would any other diaper.

They seem to leak in any position but I did notice that the right leak guard doesn't go all the way up the front of the diaper like the left one does.

The fold is when you fold the diaper lengthwise to create a v channel. I usually only do this on thicker diapers though o_O

kawaiichibi said:
The fold is when you fold the diaper lengthwise to create a v channel. I usually only do this on thicker diapers though o_O

Ahhh, yeah I usually do that for the thicker ones

Haven't had any leak issues yet and these are my main daily diapers, what I do is fold the diaper in half length wise before putting them on. While putting them on I lean up against a wall with the back of the diaper all the way up to the small of my back (about 3" past the top of my butt crack) I then bring the front up put I pull it up and out using both hands, one on each wing, I then tape in place, being careful not to over tighten one vs the other, I then run my fingers threw each leak guard to make sure there standing up.
I notice diapers fit differently when you put them on standing up vs laying down. If I put one on laying down I will get leaks, especially with larges, but mediums work pretty well to put on laying down. If I put one on standing up larges fit great and mediums are way to small, its very weird. FYI I'm 6ft about 34" - 35" waist and weigh 185lbs. Fairly thin and tall.

babyblueblanket said:
Ahhh, yeah I usually do that for the thicker ones

If that doesn't solve it and the guards are irregular definitely take a photo of the issue along with the barcode on the pack (if possible) and email the good people at ABU

[email protected]

Keen to know the resolution for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back