Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wanna give a shout out and special thanks to the owner of this business for giving our community good adult diapers but even better customer service then the previous owners

It's not like the previous owners set a high bar to surpass. However, I do think they're setting a good standard for any and all businesses serving the ABDL community. It's a great turnaround!

Trevor said:
It's not like the previous owners set a high bar to surpass. However, I do think they're setting a good standard for any and all businesses serving the ABDL community. It's a great turnaround!

Agreed!!

Trevor said:

I will agree that they have really taken the time and made the effort to rebuild what was a giant turd into a reputable company, and have done so in a fairly short time. There were plenty of people who were more than fed up with ABU before it was bought out, and many of us waited to see how well the new owners might do. I have seen more than one person who swore to never again speak good of the company come out and say that ABU has made a good change.

AnalogRTO said:
I will agree that they have really taken the time and made the effort to rebuild what was a giant turd into a reputable company, and have done so in a fairly short time. There were plenty of people who were more than fed up with ABU before it was bought out, and many of us waited to see how well the new owners might do. I have seen more than one person who swore to never again speak good of the company come out and say that ABU has made a good change.

I was a pretty noisy critic of theirs for years. I'm sure that being acquainted with the new owner made it easier for me to believe there was a real turnaround but I think by this time, I'd have accepted they were different even if they were on the other side of the country from me. Impressive to go from one of the worst to arguably the best.

Trevor said:
I was a pretty noisy critic of theirs for years. I'm sure that being acquainted with the new owner made it easier for me to believe there was a real turnaround but I think by this time, I'd have accepted they were different even if they were on the other side of the country from me. Impressive to go from one of the worst to arguably the best.

Actually, conceptually it's pretty easy. Just take everything that the previous management were doing, and do the opposite. It's the will to do so that's the difficult part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back