• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Aloha from Maui

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I am here as a Diaper lover. what brings me here is how to live a better life as a diaper lover. I am also into crossfit and djing for fun also I am a produce clerk at Safeway. So what I am looking for in this site is support and acceptance and like minded people. and that's me in a nutshell. see you guys on the forums

Welcome to ADISC!

I think you have come to the right place and I think I lot of us would love to come visit you in Hawaii!

thank you

You came to the right place. I've found the support and acceptance I was looking for here and am on my way to living a happier life while being allowed to let my ABDL side breath. It's refreshing.

I think this is a better place then facebook time to get rid of shame and humalation

I quit Facebook in 2015 because it was making me feel insecure. I felt like I was in high school again and I was becoming anti social. These boards are the first time I've been social online since leaving there!

its like you need it but you don't. I got into the habit of telling girls I wear diapers. some are okay some try to make you quit others just defriend or block and don't give you a chance and it hurts like anything else what do you mean it made you feel insecurited?

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Hello, I am here as a Diaper lover. what brings me here is how to live a better life as a diaper lover. I am also into crossfit and djing for fun also I am a produce clerk at Safeway. So what I am looking for in this site is support and acceptance and like minded people. and that's me in a nutshell. see you guys on the forums

Aloha makena. I'm glad that you want to live a better life as a diaper lover because being a DL is a difficult but very special life. You will certainly find support, acceptance, and others like you here who will help you be a confident and happy DL.

Hello Makena,
welcome to the group, i'm sure you will find the support you need here it's really an excellent site for all of us regardless of our personal preferences. however could you please explain to an old man what crossfit and Djing are please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back