MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Has anyone tried these and if so are they any good for relaxing? I am thinking about getting one next time I get paid. It looks like it would be soothing for when I am trying to think through craft solutions. It be nice to have something to suck on and not just a piece of rubber. Not that I don't like my paci but I like to try something new.
Adult Baby Large Feader

I have one of these, not so good for relaxing like regular pacifier, but fun if you put some fruit in and suck the juice.
you can buy it for less than 2$ here.

luvsboy10 said:
You can buy it for less than 2$ here.

Do you know if that's the same size as the first one posted?

Dolphin said:
Do you know if that's the same size as the first one posted?
Exactly the same. I took a picture next to measuring tape so you can compare. I also added picture next to nuk 5.

Enjoy!!:paci:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 39
i have seen them but never bought one i going to have to try it. have you put juice in it and freeze it? if so how did it work??:paci::paci::paci::paci:

2yearold said:
i have seen them but never bought one i going to have to try it. have you put juice in it and freeze it? if so how did it work??:paci::paci::paci::paci:
Can't do that, the juice will drip out before freezing.

2yearold said:

luvsboy10 said:
Can't do that, the juice will drip out before freezing.

If your ice trays have small enough cubes, you could do it there and pop it in.

Sorry for being dumb, what exactly is the use of these? For $2 I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back