Wearing diapers around friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've read a lot of posts on here about people telling their friends they wear diapers but does anyone like to just leave it up to chance? I do that with one of my friends. Anytime he and I meet up and do something I wear a diaper. I don't know why I get such a thrill out of doing it around him but I've been doing it for about 3 years almost. We typically go to a bar and have some drinks and I just soak my diaper to over capacity every time. I have suspected that he might know something but he's never mentioned anything. We were at a bar not too long ago and we each drank 5 beers. I had on a dry 24/7 with a booster so I was nice a bulky to begin with. I didn't get up to pee once and my diaper was so swollen by the end of the night and leaked a very tiny bit. When we got up to leave I felt that he was looking at me kinda strange and I also happened to notice a tiny bit of wetness on the leather chair I had been sitting on. I'm still not sure if he saw the wetness on the chair or not but do get the feeling that he put it together that I hadn't went to the restroom at all. I mean, he had to have right?
Anyways, it excites me to think about this and wonder if he knows while I continue to hang out with him diapered. I will never tell him. I just want to see if he will ever say anything!

Yeah I agree I love that thrill!

I do it sometimes, although if I wet, I do only a small bit. I admit, it is quite a bit of fun to so. I've never told any of my friends about it.

I sometimes slip into a diaper before my wife heads out for work. Sometimes as much as an hour before she leaves. On occasion I will even wet my diaper a bit while she is still in the house. It feels so very naughty and thrilling! Once she is out the door I go ahead and flood the diaper. Then I have a nice wet bulky diaper to wear for the rest of the morning until she comes home from work. I will normally get out of the diaper and into more "manly" underwear about a half hour before she is supposed to come home. I have also worn a diaper while giving students a flying lesson with them being none the wiser.

I don't go out of my way to wear around friends who don't know. However, if I'm wearing already or on a 24/7 stint (as I am currently), I'm not going to stop if I can continue discreetly. I think about it sometimes while I'm with them and idly wonder what surprising things they might be concealing from me?

I have worn around friends before in college when I woke up late to a class and just threw on some sweat pants without changing my underwear and plastic underpants. I was OK until I had to get back to my dorm after class to change since I was a bit wet when I first woke up but had to go bad by the end of class. I leaked a bit and my inside thighs of my grey sweats were "darkened". I do not think I leaked until I left class but by the time I made it back to my dorm room I was saturated and my sweats had quite noticeable inner thigh wet marks; I am just no sure at what point this all happened, at the end of class or within the next 20 minutes of walking back to my dorm.

Every one of my friends know about my AB side, so it's just kinda expected that I'll be wearing a diaper when I'm hanging out. It is pretty thrilling even though everyone knows though hehe.

I do however hang out with people that couldn't care less. Most of my real friends are stoners who don't care about little details like that. Just being flat out honest lolol

Last edited:
JOCKMAN said:
I have worn around friends before in college when I woke up late to a class and just threw on some sweat pants without changing my underwear and plastic underpants. I was OK until I had to get back to my dorm after class to change since I was a bit wet when I first woke up but had to go bad by the end of class. I leaked a bit and my inside thighs of my grey sweats were "darkened". I do not think I leaked until I left class but by the time I made it back to my dorm room I was saturated and my sweats had quite noticeable inner thigh wet marks; I am just no sure at what point this all happened, at the end of class or within the next 20 minutes of walking back to my dorm.

Wow! That is so unlucky!, did anybody notice, how could of you not felt you pant legs getting wet!?, it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world for me!

Angelic said:
Wow! That is so unlucky!, did anybody notice, how could of you not felt you pant legs getting wet!?, it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world for me!

Well first off, sweat pants are baggy to begin with and it is not like wet jeans clinging to your inner thigh. As I said, someone could have noticed my dark thigh areas of my sweat pants while I hurried back to the dorm but who would really run up to someone and say "your inner thigh area looks like you wet your pants!" At the time I knew the sweat pants would do a good job of disguising my undergarments but it was my first major leak in a snap on diaper and plastic underpants. Most likely the walking / running movement back to my dorm caused the leak to go from slight to more and more. I was glad no one was in my dorm room hall when I made it to my locked dorm room. My roommate knew I wore for security at night but there was a jerk on the floor that liked making it difficult for anyone else on the floor if he could; he must have been out somewhere else causing trouble for a change.

I wear and wet my nappies around my friends.

depends on the situation, I generally avoid if I think my bodies not going to have issues and I suspect it will make them uncomfortable.

Geekboy said:
I've read a lot of posts on here about people telling their friends they wear diapers but does anyone like to just leave it up to chance? I do that with one of my friends. Anytime he and I meet up and do something I wear a diaper. I don't know why I get such a thrill out of doing it around him but I've been doing it for about 3 years almost. We typically go to a bar and have some drinks and I just soak my diaper to over capacity every time. I have suspected that he might know something but he's never mentioned anything. We were at a bar not too long ago and we each drank 5 beers. I had on a dry 24/7 with a booster so I was nice a bulky to begin with. I didn't get up to pee once and my diaper was so swollen by the end of the night and leaked a very tiny bit. When we got up to leave I felt that he was looking at me kinda strange and I also happened to notice a tiny bit of wetness on the leather chair I had been sitting on. I'm still not sure if he saw the wetness on the chair or not but do get the feeling that he put it together that I hadn't went to the restroom at all. I mean, he had to have right?
Anyways, it excites me to think about this and wonder if he knows while I continue to hang out with him diapered. I will never tell him. I just want to see if he will ever say anything!
Awesome! I love being diapered in public like at my pharmacy for some reason. I get a thrill out of wetting while in line to get my Rxs. It is sooo naughty...thats what I love about it!:laugh:

Well i just wear diapers like all the time unless I am swimming/at beach or running. Thankfully I don't have major accident while running yet. And also track pants tend to hide some accidents well. So even with friends I can kinda minimize the embarrassment and shame
But I still do feel some.

I'm diapered around friends right now. It does feel naughty, like you're getting away with a crime lol.

I'm in diapers for need at this point.

I take standard measures to keep my diapers secret (loose pants, onesies and so on) but if I'm discovered I have no issue fessing up.

I've worn around non-ABDL friends before, but it was never planned. I didn't just decide to put on a diaper and then hang out. Both times it happened, I was already wearing, was invited out, didn't want to change, so I just went out wearing. At first, it feels weird, but you adjust to it quickly. Have no plans to do it again, though I probably will again eventually.

@ the OP, to me it "sort of" sounds like you'd like it to just be out in the open. Maybe, and maybe not, but if you keep repeating the behavior, I'm thinking that's a very likely way it will end up. If you know your friend well enough, and you know that they'd understand a little kink, then why not find a way to break through. If you don't trust them enough, I get it. Even married couples often don't get to the conversation until several years into the marriage. Just saying...

OK, this goes to the other responses regarding wearing an oversaturated diaper... And I know this will go over like a lead balloon, but anyone that wears to saturation must realize that there's probably a bathroom right around the corner 90% of the time. I get it. We're in diapers, why should we ever stoop to using a bathroom. Well, the truth is, if you want to out yourself, pushing the limit is great. You'll almost always find the embarrassment and humiliation your might be looking for, but if you really don't want to be outed accidentally, try going in and using the bathroom. The great part is, you still get to be in a wet diaper, but you won't give yourself a case of gout (uric acid crystals forming in the blood/body) from holding it way too long. No matter what I'm wearing, I can always manage to pull it down enough to grab willy, and do my duty. I mean, it's the way out of the embarrassment that you might not want to go through, but it's all on you...

Some people will get thrill out if the privacy that their hide are around public.
Thrill out or Anxiety is the negative mental experiences that are very common. Anxiety can be experienced in the range of mild anxiety to severe panic. When you are struggling to cope with anxiety, maybe it would seem impossible to overcome. But fortunately, there choice of mental and physical solution to reduce anxiety at the source.

Determine whether your worries can be resolved.
If you know what you fear, the next step is to determine if there anything you can do about it, or it is something that can only be resolved by the time (or imagination). If your fear only comes from your imagination, or could not be resolved now, so do efforts to remove it from your conscious mind. If your thrill, fear, panic is something that must be completed (Doesn't mean you should stop wearing diapers), then do steps to resolve it.

-What can you do to reduce this fear or worry of wearing diapers?

-Is there a way to solve it in the short term or long term?

-What can I do to prevent thrill out, panic or fear have resurfaced?

Consider the worst.
If your fear is very disturbing your mind, take a moment to think honestly about the worst possible thing that might happen as a result.

You are preparing to face the people who will know who you are (Wearing Diapers) and you begin to panic. Stop and think "What's the worst that could happen?" No matter how creative your response, critical thinking will help you to know what will happen, there are some late that you can not face it makes sense.

Accept that there is uncertainty.
Stop worrying can be very difficult to do when you're never really sure how things will happen. At this point, accept that there are uncertainties to be faced are very important. We cannot know how it would happen, or ultimately will be like, worried that you don't know the source of fear is unnecessary and can be avoided by accepting all possibilities.

Consider the usefulness of worry you.
You worry for something that is unwarranted, worries is the scenario in response to real or imagined. Problems arise when we start worrying about things that are not really harm us.

So, think about the usefulness of worry you. Is it useful? If you feel afraid because the situation is clear, worrying can be helpful for you. But if you feel anxious for no usefulness whatsoever, then the anxiety has taken over yourself. Reminder that could ease the moment you feel very anxious.

Thanks
Max

Last edited:
I like wearing my nappies and plastic pants so anyone really looking will know I am wearing them. I get a buzz from wondering what people think. No one has ever said anything to me even though the slight rustle of my pants and bulge of my nappy is hardly inconspicuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back