• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let me introduce myself. I'm from Ohio but just moved to Indiana. I'm very outdoorsy...I love camping, hiking, running, geocaching...anything to do with being outside in nature. I love art and music because really what would this world be without music and art?? I'm an animal lover and vegan. I try to lead a normal life but the truth is that I suffer from anxiety and really just prefer to be on my own and doing my own thing. But I would love to make some friends here who can relate to the other side of me...obviously I have a thing for diapers. Really I'm just a diaper lover. I like to wear and use them but I don't have a baby side at all. I hope to meet some great people on here :)

Hi, nice to meet you.

Hi there and welcome,
Well, anxiety is usual for some people about something, doing normal life is easy if you are open-minded and think positively with other people and don't think about problems too much, i'm sure with you're here will make you more enjoy your life, don't worry we also always have problems in doing this life (for every human) because of that share your problems and tell us what issue in your ABDL life or your normal life, we will able to help as long as we can.
Also nice to meet you! we both was same love music and arts, fans of nature a activity, feel free to share you experience here for we can know about you more and everyone was friendly, have a good time here!

Hi and welcome to the site. I met the woman who would become my wife after I moved to Cuyahoga Falls, Oh. Like you, I know longer live in Ohio. I'm a professional musician so music is my thing. When we were younger, my wife and I used to go to northern Ontario every summer for vacation, living at a family cottage in the middle of nowhere. It was a lot of fun.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I met the woman who would become my wife after I moved to Cuyahoga Falls, Oh. Like you, I know longer live in Ohio. I'm a professional musician so music is my thing. When we were younger, my wife and I used to go to northern Ontario every summer for vacation, living at a family cottage in the middle of nowhere. It was a lot of fun.

What type of musician are you? I play the clarinet :)

CalicoSky said:
What type of musician are you? I play the clarinet :)

I'm a church musician and I majored in organ performance at Westminster Choir College, Princeton. Now, I play a lot more piano and keyboards than organ. I also played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years. We played a lot of country clubs and weddings, including Dale Earnhardt's pitcrew chief, Petri. We also played for a large Virginia event called the Garlic Festival. We were their premiere rock band and played for over 20,000 people. One year, Dave Matthews was in our audience.

dogboy said:
I'm a church musician and I majored in organ performance at Westminster Choir College, Princeton. Now, I play a lot more piano and keyboards than organ. I also played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years. We played a lot of country clubs and weddings, including Dale Earnhardt's pitcrew chief, Petri. We also played for a large Virginia event called the Garlic Festival. We were their premiere rock band and played for over 20,000 people. One year, Dave Matthews was in our audience.

That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back