Me, the anxiety, and the baby shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have a one feel, and i dont know how manage this. Every time when i walking beside the baby shop, i anxiety, and not dare to enter the baby shop. Why it's this?

I'm going to assume the baby shop sells items for babies, and not actual babies? If it's the latter, I reckon anyone would be anxious going in there!

Seriously though, I think the reason you'd be anxious about entering is a case of mental projection. Consciously or subconsciously, you're probably experiencing the fear of someone discovering that you're ABDL by your being in the shop. The chances of anyone assuming you're anything other than a parent of a little (or other caregiver) is pretty slim, but especially with things which are taboo like ABDL is, our sense of anxiety is heightened by anything which we think might give us away - however unlikely.

If you want to use the shop to buy baby things, it's probably worth trying to do it in a two-step plan. Firstly, you can just go in for a minute or two to look around, and realise that not only does nobody realise you're an ABDL, there's a good chance everyone is too busy doing their own thing to even notice what you're browsing. If you don't find that too overwhelming, you can go back in at another point once you're less anxious and buy things from there. The trick is to be gentle with yourself, but not to stop yourself having something you want purely out of an imagined worry. :)

One thing, Don't show that you're nervous. It will make others think you're up to no good. I got allot of strange looks when I first bought diapers in stores simply because I was so nervous.

Main thing is people don't really care what and why you're buying or looking at things.

Very very thank you everyone. Your helps is true treasure. Your post means a lot for me. :)
And i'm thankful everyone posts my another thread, the "I need some help" and all threads.

toyfun said:
Very very thank you everyone. Your helps is true treasure. Your post means a lot for me. :)
And i'm thankful everyone posts my another thread, the "I need some help" and all threads.

We are all there for you buddy.

Of course there is fear or anxiety building up but I guess I would be the opposite as when I go to a store such as target or Kmart, I always went into the games section but when I turned 17 up till 19 I always went to games, then the baby diapers section afterwards...why? I'unno I guess I felt understandable in that section, I managed to answer customers questions about baby diapers :blushie: I guess I am getting more into this than I thought, I thought BF would stay still but it's turning wider into BF/DL but anyhoo, it happens to everyone. I know some kids who are not ABDL always get scared of going into the baby section, I would assume the fear of having a brother/sister, thinking the baby section is stupid, or just plain dumb to be in that section not meant for kids (Unless they love diapers themselves)

Probably just some small feeling on unwantedness. I remember having that feeling as well when I was 8 or 9 where I thought pacifiers and diapers were stupid so I would avoid that section, said babies were aliens who probe adults to having kids, I was really stupid when I was a kid. It'll mostly happen to kids but the fact it happens to you, I guess the fear of being near the section possibly your an ABDL but want nobody to know, the fear of somebody you know walk into the store and discovering what you like, there are some possibilities but if you look at a pampers diaper or if your holding a pacifier in a canister, so what? Nobody is going to give a damn dude, it's a product they sell to people and marketers hope you buy it so the store makes money, it's basically how they get their check (Minimum wage/monthly pay) so I would not worry about that. Just walk in with confidence and in no time, you won't have that feeling anymore.

Snivy said:
We are all there for you buddy.

Of course there is fear or anxiety building up but I guess I would be the opposite as when I go to a store such as target or Kmart, I always went into the games section but when I turned 17 up till 19 I always went to games, then the baby diapers section afterwards...why? I'unno I guess I felt understandable in that section, I managed to answer customers questions about baby diapers :blushie: I guess I am getting more into this than I thought, I thought BF would stay still but it's turning wider into BF/DL but anyhoo, it happens to everyone. I know some kids who are not ABDL always get scared of going into the baby section, I would assume the fear of having a brother/sister, thinking the baby section is stupid, or just plain dumb to be in that section not meant for kids (Unless they love diapers themselves)

Probably just some small feeling on unwantedness. I remember having that feeling as well when I was 8 or 9 where I thought pacifiers and diapers were stupid so I would avoid that section, said babies were aliens who probe adults to having kids, I was really stupid when I was a kid. It'll mostly happen to kids but the fact it happens to you, I guess the fear of being near the section possibly your an ABDL but want nobody to know, the fear of somebody you know walk into the store and discovering what you like, there are some possibilities but if you look at a pampers diaper or if your holding a pacifier in a canister, so what? Nobody is going to give a damn dude, it's a product they sell to people and marketers hope you buy it so the store makes money, it's basically how they get their check (Minimum wage/monthly pay) so I would not worry about that. Just walk in with confidence and in no time, you won't have that feeling anymore.

Thanks your advices, i try down my anxiety, and your post is really helpful. I think the next time i dare enter the baby shop. Maybe a some encouragement it was necessary. So, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back