Not open for further replies.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
its a real thing, I just tried a sample, its strong and would be better for scenting diapers than my beard, its a bit overwhelming on the face, I totally smell like Im a toddler or a 2 year old

Where did you happen to find that? Sounds like a very obscure item to locate, did you just happen to stumble across it. I agree, it would most likely be best used to scent diapers, I love the J&J baby lotion with powder, heavenly smelling! :D

Aby said:
its a real thing, I just tried a sample, its strong and would be better for scenting diapers than my beard

Could you post a link?

yup found a sampler set from the texas company on amazon, not an every day beard oil, but when I want to feel little... even with my long "filthy Hippie" beard - I got called a filthy hippie by a neighbor that says he is ex-CIA, and was arguing about the dogs he had been taking care of, he didn't fence them up and they snuck up and scared the crap out of me and triggered a bad PTSD moment, guy is an ass, but I took the insult as a compliment.

I actually use baby oil to lubricate my razors when shaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Aby said:
I got called a filthy hippie by a neighbor that says he is ex-CIA.

If you really want to piss this dude off, the next time he makes this "ex CIA" claim, say "Wow, so you went to the Culinary Institute of America?":biggrin:

actual baby oil isn't that great for you, its petroleum based, better to use raw coconut oil, might not smell as nice though

There's a couple different places I know you can get baby powder scented oil.

I had a baby oil scent for an oil warmer defuser thing, but it wasn't of the best quality, this stuff really is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back