• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi !!! I `m the new kid on the block . I LOVE reading about our lifestyle ,, peoples views ,, new products .

I`ve been into this for ages . I remember the DPF days and before . I have come to realize that being a little is a part of the whole of who we are as a person , each one of us so uniquely individual .

Things that bring me happiness and joy . I am a social person and spending time with like minded people is the best !!! It is what I look forward to .

I am a introverted/ extrovert . I can go go go but need my down time , time alone to recharge.

I have a lot of hobby's . I really love to play guitar . It energizes me !

I like to cook and have people over . Special times and special moments .

I travel a lot out to lifestyle related events.

I quess I have reached a point in life where people I call friends are lifestyle people . I don't have many vanilla friends . My lifestyle friends are my family.

Being a little boy is a major part of my personality . I am more little and boy than ab/dl although I have discovered I have a regressive side that drops and the big me is a diaper lover .

Anyways , wishes for everyone to have a super awesome day and nice to meet you all !!!

lilstevie56 said:
Hi !!! I `m the new kid on the block . I LOVE reading about our lifestyle ,, peoples views ,, new products .

I`ve been into this for ages . I remember the DPF days and before . I have come to realize that being a little is a part of the whole of who we are as a person , each one of us so uniquely individual .

Things that bring me happiness and joy . I am a social person and spending time with like minded people is the best !!! It is what I look forward to .

I am a introverted/ extrovert . I can go go go but need my down time , time alone to recharge.

I quess I have reached a point in life where people I call friends are lifestyle people . I don't have many vanilla friends . My lifestyle friends are my family.

Being a little boy is a major part of my personality . I am more little and boy than ab/dl although I have discovered I have a regressive side that drops and the big me is a diaper lover .

Anyways , wishes for everyone to have a super awesome day and nice to meet you all !!!

Welcome to the site lilstevie! That was a fantastic intro. I'm an older DL myself and just recently became fairly ic so padding of some kind (mostly pads) is necessary for me 24/7.

When you're in little boy mode, what are some of your favorite toys?

Little boy time,, I invite other littles over . put the play mat down on the floor in the living room ,, turn on a fun movie or just nickelodeon and break out the coloring books , legos , and crafts.

So you have other littles over - Awesome! rom the list of toys and activities you're about 2 or 3 then?

My little age shifts and is fluid . It depends on who I`m around , how I am feeling .How others are feeling and reacting . Some of my friends are ab . .some are little and not so much into ab stuff but ok with it. All of the people I hang with are open minded and non judgmental . It is really hard to nail down a specific little age . Its like this internal energy bubble that is free floating and innocent ( well not always so innocent ) creative ,, mischievous , playful .

Hi and welcome. It must be nice to have a number of like minded and nearly like minded friends.

I'm a musician and love playing piano and organ.

Welcome to ADISC LilStevie. I too remember the pre-internet DPF days where you wrote someone a letter and sent it through the post office. You sound like someone who is wise in the way of the world.

lilstevie56 said:

Good Evening!
I myself first found out there were other "Littles/Adult Babies" via the "Diaper Pail Friends".
I am a couple of years younger than you.
Anyway, I really am medically incontinent 24/7 due to Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Yes, I play with MEGA BLOKS, LEGO, TOY CARS & TRUCKS, and NERF TOY GUNS.
Here on ADISC there are a lot of persons with AUTISM and other disabilities.
"Caitian X"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back