WolfyPawz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I know this is not for everyone, but for those alike, what is your favorite car?
Personally mine is and Audi R8, hence the R8 in my name :smile1:

Oh and Manual or Automatic (don't have to answer)

I miss my 74 Econoline the most of the dozens of Fords I've owned. It had a 240 inline six with three on the tree, manual transmissions are the best to me.

I thought I wanted the new Chevy Camero Z-28 and then I saw the Motor Trend video that compared both the Z-28 with the Ford Cobra and I really like that the Cobra was developing the same horsepower with a smaller bore, but duel overhead cams. My Honda Pilot has twin overhead cams and it accelerates nicely. As it stands, I can afford my Honda but not the Camero or the Cobra....sigh. Anyone have an extra $70,000 they don't want?

dogboy said:
Anyone have an extra $70,000 they don't want?
If I find myself in that situation, I will send it your way!

On Topic: my favorite car is the
Maserati Quattroporte. My neighbor has one, it is great!

SuperiorPenguin said:
If I find myself in that situation, I will send it your way!

On Topic: my favorite car is the
Maserati Quattroporte. My neighbor has one, it is great!

Oh good. I'll go out and purchase the Cobra tomorrow. What could go wrong.

WolfyR8 said:
I know this is not for everyone, but for those alike, what is your favorite car?
Personally mine is and Audi R8, hence the R8 in my name :smile1:

Oh and Manual or Automatic (don't have to answer)

Car: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
SUV: Dodge Durango R/T

I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. For a four banger, that thing has some guts. It's a manual too. It's really fun to drive.

If I had something faster, I would make sure it has a stick as well.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra. For a four banger, that thing has some guts. It's a manual too. It's really fun to drive.

If I had something faster, I would make sure it has a stick as well.

I test drove the Eleantra nearly bought one. Those 4 cylinders are a lot better than I remember them being (last time I drove one was early 2000s). I ended up buying a Ford Esacpe, I have a thing for SUVs and Trucks.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Oh good. I'll go out and purchase the Cobra tomorrow. What could go wrong.

Only a few things... and by a few I mean a lot..

This is a tough one for me as I have a few. I have some nostalgia to the first one I'm listing, but these are all tied for first in no particular order, save for the first one.

1. 1992 Oldsmobile Bravada
2. Porsche Cayenne
3. Porsche Panamera
4. Ferrari 550 Maranello
5. Jaguar XJL

Those are my top favs, I mean yeah I could list off a few Bentlies, Beamers, Mercs, and Rolls, not to mention a few Lambos and the like, but those 5 are my top favs.

AddyShadows said:
This is a tough one for me as I have a few. I have some nostalgia to the first one I'm listing, but these are all tied for first in no particular order, save for the first one.

3. Porsche Panamera

Those are nice. I had one for a while.

SuperiorPenguin said:
Those are nice. I had one for a while.

Lucky!!!!!! I wish I had a porsche sitting in my driveway! Lol

AddyShadows said:
Lucky!!!!!! I wish I had a porsche sitting in my driveway! Lol

I don't anymore. It was a 2010, I sold it last year and got a 2015 RAM Laramie 2500 and a Ford Escape.

No car here. Tacoma pickup.

zipperless said:
No car here. Tacoma pickup.

That is what my dad drives!

My favorite is the 1985 ford f150 explorer. It was my first vehicle and 2 years later, I'm still kicking myself for selling it. I have 2 other favorite cars, the first being the 2014 ford raptor (in pearl white). The second would be my current car, a beat to hell 1991 oldsmobile cutlass ciera, nothing all that special about it, I've been through hell with that car and knock on wood, it hasn't given me any trouble yet, even at 267000 miles.

I have a Subaru STi. Poor thing needs work though, since I got laid off it's got dead battery and hasn't been driven in more months than I can think of :( Needs AC work, Clutch and Flywheel (I have these, just no time with my friend to replace them) and a few other things.

I would have to say my "most wanted" vehicle is a 1998 Toyota Supra. And no, not because of the Fast and Furious movies, I wanted one long before the movies came out.'

Yeah, I would love to have any of the super cars, but I probably would never have enough money to even sit in one (actually I lie, I've set in multi-million dollar cars at car shows, but that's besides the point).

I have owned four Porsche 911s and a 944S for 73 vehicle years, so you can guess my preference. Other cars that I have owned are two Datsun Z's and a Triumph TR-7 for 32 vehicle years.

My dream car is a Lamborghini Diablo but of all the vehicles I actually had the opportunity to own, none have been as fun as my Jeep!

Denali%20Niobe_zpsiai8ymmv.jpg

SuperiorPenguin said:
I test drove the Eleantra nearly bought one. Those 4 cylinders are a lot better than I remember them being (last time I drove one was early 2000s). I ended up buying a Ford Esacpe, I have a thing for SUVs and Trucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Only a few things... and by a few I mean a lot..
I was planning on getting a Ford. I'm a truck driver and get to see what cars get stuck on the side of the road, and between Dodge and Ford, they were very often found abandoned on the side of the highway.

Another reason I got the Elantra was that I was put in one for a trip from Louisiana to Chicago to pick up a truck for my company. I drove pretty fast averaging 80 mph. I ended up with 38 mpg.

My credit didn't allow for much. It was a choice out of a 2016 Elantra, with auto transmission with very basic options, or a 2015 manual that had so many extras. The warranty lasts for 10 years. I haven't seen very many on the side of the road including older models. Hyundai has come a long way, but I think they are a legitimate company that's making a serious stand against other brands.

If my car continues on its greatness, I'll continue being a customer.

I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back