• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi!

I'm a DL/little/otherstuff from Western Canada. I'm a university student studying Computing Science and Math. I play a lot of DotA among other games and when I get the time and energy I really love to cook. I love board games, card games, generally games. Uh, I enjoy quality game. I am a pretty avid programming geek as well but I find myself doing it less for fun and more just for school now a days.

I'm here because I have more or less repressed my "AB/DL" side for, like a decade, and that's something that I feel has lead to some fairly unhealthy consequences in my life which I'd like to alleviate. I need to figure out how to let myself be little for the most part. And how to be with people who are bigs and littles.

Anyway! Thanks for the cool community!

Hello Carboi! Welcome to ADISC, it's nice to meet you!!
That was very nice introduction.
I hope you make some good friends and have a good time.

Hello as well. By your name, are you into cars. I used to race, having two cars that I ran on the 1/4 mile track, back when I lived in Ohio. Now I can't afford it, but I'd love to build a street rod. I've played a few games here and there. For New Years Eve, I was playing Phase 10 with family members. It was a lot of fun.

dogboy said:
By your name, are you into cars.

Actualllllllly... I am somewhat into brewing delicious craft beer! It is a very old name that I carried over over the years. I can barely tell the front end of a car from the back to be brutally honest :p

Glad you cleared that up, I was about to go on a rant about cars. :p Welcome from Ontario!

Carboi said:
Actualllllllly... I am somewhat into brewing delicious craft beer! It is a very old name that I carried over over the years. I can barely tell the front end of a car from the back to be brutally honest :p

I don't brew, but I sure enjoy drinking them. Not far from where I live, Devil's Backbone is brewed. They've won a number of 1st place awards, both nationally and globally.

Welcome to ADISC! I, too have repressed this desire for far too long. It's time to open up about it and learn to accept ourselves.

Internet said:
Welcome to ADISC! I, too have repressed this desire for far too long. It's time to open up about it and learn to accept ourselves.
That what is great about this community to know we are not alone and learn to accept ourselves, I never been more happier.

Welcome Carboi! It's nice to meet you. I am new here myself, but so far I have been enjoying my time here, and have already found that there are a lot of very friendly people here.

I understand how it it feels repressing these desires, I myself am still working on accepting this part of me.

I swear people are, like, TOO friendly here. I'm a child of the Internet I need some casual anonymous bullying directed towards me to feel at home...

Your joking right?

Carboi said:
I swear people are, like, TOO friendly here. I'm a child of the Internet I need some casual anonymous bullying directed towards me to feel at home...

I swear people are, like, too jealous because they wanna be you! You donated when you joined, you became a member, and you get to actually talk to all the awesome people here. Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

ApplePi said:
Your joking right?

BEING TREATED GOOD ON THE INTERNET JUST FEELS WRONG OK!

Thanks for the welcome though! Y'all are cool!

Carboi said:
BEING TREATED GOOD ON THE INTERNET JUST FEELS WRONG OK!

Thanks for the welcome though! Y'all are cool!

LOL, welcome to the twilight zone. Internet being nice, adults being babies, crap there is no telling what you will find here. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back