How old are you, and what are your essentials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Thought we could make this thread to help share what gets everyone in the baby/toddler/kid mind set. Basically, what age (range) do you like to be in, what are your essential items to really get into that age in your head (who makes your items. If applicable) and what do you do while you're visiting back in time?

Me, I like to be around a toddler age at the youngest, 2 maybe 3 or 4. Young enough where diapers are an option, but so are pull ups. At the oldest I'm about 8 or 9, when I still wore and wet Goodnites every night for bedwetting, and it was the last year when everything in my normal life seemed to stay in tact. That and it was also the last time I think I remember loving school. I am not too invested in clothing, but I have been shopping around for when I have both the disposable income, and convenient living situation to order some AB items, but I imagine that for the youngest range, I could see ordering a set of ConvertUps in Aqua. I can fit into Pampers babydry 6, but I would like something that really makes them fit, and the aqua color for some reason takes me back to the 90's (when I would have been a baby/toddler). I could also see some items from Baby Pants coming my way, a onezie, the jungle friends one with shoulder snap, and maybe even a set of plastic pants with the same design. When growing up, I used to watch a lot of those wildlife shows, and have always had an instinct for exploration. As far as the older age range is concerned, I was quite simple, and my favorite seasons where whenever I could wear shorts and a tank top, which goes to say 3 out of 4 seasons of the year. Even then, sometimes I would sneak wearing a Goodnite to school, and even wet it during the day.

When visiting back in time, I keep things simple, nature TV shows like national geographic, discovery, or Jack Hannah to be really accurate. Can always include some Bob Ross if I want to remember going to my grandparents house after school for 'daycare'. At the older range, when I still had my bedwetting issues I loved playing and building with Legos from dawn until dusk. If Baby Pants made their footie pajamas with the jungle friends print, I could see getting a set of those, because whenever I was sick as a kid, I would stay in my pajamas, Goodnites and just enjoy my Legos for the day.

Is it strange to have the feeling, or wish to have the ability, to go back in time and just live as the younger version of yourself? I mean, if you had the ability to go back to when you were a baby, and relive every day, or at least the good ones, until you were at the end of you age range, would you?

I'm between the ages of 9 and 16 months, and to me the 2 most essential thing to regress is a pacifier and diapers. Then a baby bottle, baby food and bibs, then my cuddly dolly, then a rattle. Clothing, like onesies and footed pjs are great for regression as well, and finaly a crib. Though i cant enulge in the lifestyle as much as i would like to at the moment, so right now its pretty much just my pacifier

My age is 2 most of the time. My essentials are pacifiers, sippy cups, TV (Cartoon Network, Peppa Pig or Thomas the Tank Engine), and a big o' pile of legos!

And the great thing is, is that I do this every morning, haha. Just add either cereal or egg and soldiers to that list and that's what I do every day in the morning. It's great because the moment I wake up, I'm in the baby/toddler mindset.

I get up wearing my footed onesie, I have a pacifier in my mouth. I turn on the TV, sit on the floor and bust out my Legos ( I have this awesome thing for Legos which makes tidying easier https://goo.gl/ZDfI3i ) and my mum makes me breakfast and puts juice in a sippy cup for me. It's rather awesome, lol. Although, it's not great if we have to go out to an appointment or something, I don't get time to relax like that and have to rush.

I'd like to be approx. 18 months to age 2 or a little over. If only I had a time machine! The reality of it is that I'd probably get mighty tired of being this age for an extended period of time. However, for a short time it would be great. so no, your thoughts aren't strange at all.

Diapers and age appropriate clothing are what does it for me. I have four onesies from baby-Pants and they are soooo comfortable!

I'm about 5 sometimes 6 I am not potty trained and still wear diapers I wonder off a lot so need a harness I just started to go to school and wear a school uniform plus I have a bit of a problem as I part dog

FudgedInLuvs said:
Thought we could make this thread to help share what gets everyone in the baby/toddler/kid mind set. Basically, what age (range) do you like to be in, what are your essential items to really get into that age in your head (who makes your items. If applicable) and what do you do while you're visiting back in time?

Me, I like to be around a toddler age at the youngest, 2 maybe 3 or 4. Young enough where diapers are an option, but so are pull ups. At the oldest I'm about 8 or 9, when I still wore and wet Goodnites every night for bedwetting, and it was the last year when everything in my normal life seemed to stay in tact. That and it was also the last time I think I remember loving school. I am not too invested in clothing, but I have been shopping around for when I have both the disposable income, and convenient living situation to order some AB items, but I imagine that for the youngest range, I could see ordering a set of ConvertUps in Aqua. I can fit into Pampers babydry 6, but I would like something that really makes them fit, and the aqua color for some reason takes me back to the 90's (when I would have been a baby/toddler). I could also see some items from Baby Pants coming my way, a onezie, the jungle friends one with shoulder snap, and maybe even a set of plastic pants with the same design. When growing up, I used to watch a lot of those wildlife shows, and have always had an instinct for exploration. As far as the older age range is concerned, I was quite simple, and my favorite seasons where whenever I could wear shorts and a tank top, which goes to say 3 out of 4 seasons of the year. Even then, sometimes I would sneak wearing a Goodnite to school, and even wet it during the day.

When visiting back in time, I keep things simple, nature TV shows like national geographic, discovery, or Jack Hannah to be really accurate. Can always include some Bob Ross if I want to remember going to my grandparents house after school for 'daycare'. At the older range, when I still had my bedwetting issues I loved playing and building with Legos from dawn until dusk. If Baby Pants made their footie pajamas with the jungle friends print, I could see getting a set of those, because whenever I was sick as a kid, I would stay in my pajamas, Goodnites and just enjoy my Legos for the day.

Is it strange to have the feeling, or wish to have the ability, to go back in time and just live as the younger version of yourself? I mean, if you had the ability to go back to when you were a baby, and relive every day, or at least the good ones, until you were at the end of you age range, would you?

Hewwo, FudgedInLuvs. I really like the thread you've started here. My little age is usually between 2 and 3, because IT IS still acceptable to wear diapers and to also wear pull ups. Two and three year olds will still have pacifiers sometimes too, and I like those. I prefer to be wearing one or the other when I'm age regressing. I also prefer to be wearing a onesie or pajamas that are for little girls. Shirts with designs of My Little Ponies or Care Bears and little dresses are something that also make me feel little too. When eating in Little Space, I like to have my little kiddie plates, bowls, forks, spoons, and sippy cups. I like to have my stuffies, dolls and My Little Ponies close by. I played with all of those when I was younger so it makes it so much easier to regress. This might be pretty odd, but having shows like Law and Order and CSI on are something that REALLY helps me regress. I grew up with my mother always having those things on the television so its very comforting to me and reminds me of my childhood. I understand what you mean when you say that you wish you could go back in time. I don't exactly ever really wish to do this, because I also enjoy being an adult too. Going into Little Space and just being in that mind set is the most comforting thing to me in my life though. Snuggling up to my daddy and him coddling me like the little girl I am makes me feel like all is well and I feel safest that way.
-Taylor a.k.a littlepaciprincess

I'm about 5 year of age and not potty trained so diapers are needed full time. Other than that I need my paci and my plushie while wearing a short t-shirt.

My age can vary. I'd say I'm usually around 4-6. I like to dress real feminine. I have these little skirts that fan out when I twirl I usually wear a t shirt with like Disney or my plain pink one. I really like knee high socks too. I love to color and listen to Disney music but sometimes I'll watch movies or my little pony or something like that. Also snuggling with my Snowy. And pinning stuff to my Disney or little space boards on Pinterest lol. I don't really need anything to go into little space though, it's pretty easy to put me there.

My little age is between about 2 and 8. That entire age range I feel between. And sometimes I feel younger. But, the essentials to get me into that little mindset is a paci, my stuffies, my blankie, and of course no matter which age im feeling diapers!

For this baby girl,I would sooo LOVE to be regressed to complete NEWBORN age once again.So that would mean I would need a full-time care giver.I would also need a crib,and baby girl clothing once agian.I would also need diapers full-time,and baby formula and bottles and foods and pacifiers.Toys,teethers,rattles.But if not NEWBORN baby girl once again,still just old enough that I would need diapers full-time!!:thumbsup:

I like being anywhere from around 8 months old to 4 years old. My essentials are my paci, my stuffies, a sippy or bottle, and a warm blanket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally I would say that my age is between 3 & 4 preschool aged. I'm not a diaper wearer but I love everything about that age. I don't know if there are any particular triggers that put me in that place but I ca tell you that when I am there I have to have my sippy cup and my vintage care bears blanket. Cartoons from when I was a kid make me happy.
I love all of the activities of pre-school, I wish more than anything that I could go back to pre-school or kindergarten, no higher just those two grades, everything was great then. I love all of my toys, to numerous to tell you all about, my pound puppy probably ranking highest but I did finally just get my hands on a fluppy dog which is pretty cool.
Little foods like french toast nuggets or chicken nuggets, homemade baby food when I'm feeling particularly little. French fries and chocolate milk are awesome. I could go on and on . . . .
It's hard not to feel little when your surrounded by things from your childhood. :)

Ok, so my little age would have to be 5-6. Mainly because this was a traumatic part of my life and I like to fantasize how I can live it differently. When Im in my little mode, I am potty trained but because of my night terrors (that I have in real life) I wear so as not to wet the bed. I also like to pretend that I have a big sister who takes care of me as well as a mommy. In my world my big sis wears too, not because she has to, but because she doesn't like me wearing alone.

My props as I would call them. or I could say my comfort items would be my diapers. But I am adding to my collection and order my self a Red Paw Binky.

I am either 3 or 8 when regressed.

I'm usually just 5-6. I guess, Not really any specific age. I was always delayed by a year vs my peers and how I acted. I usually just admire my mickey/disney type toys and line them up or organise them in different locations and sleep/hug and play with my friends (stuffed animals). I don't always have diapers I can wear, depends on my mood which swings on a quarterly basis.

My age is a 3 to 5 year old that still uses a pacifier and not potty trained with diapers needed full time. I also need my plushies and sometimes still uses a baby bottle.

My age range is 1 to 3, I love my paci, binki and baba. I also like to have my blankie and cartoons.Oh and my diapees of
course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back