Opinions on cloth backed Molicare super plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

saix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It would seem Im switching to the cloth backed molicare super plus
I detailed this in my thread titled "unbelievably frustrated" however Id really like to hear anyones opinions or experiences with the molicare super plus cloth backed
any pros any cons any big problems any tips any quirks of the product
thanks in advance for any replies

anyone?

I like them. Though I prefer the plastic back version more. In the summer the heat and humidity here are to much to really enjoy diapers. I found with the cloth backed Molicare they are a lot cooler. I didn't have any leaks with the pack that I had. I ordered more from northshorecare.com. The tape system is awesome as it is a hook tape instead of sticky so you can refasten it many times. The only con that I seen is they mite stretch when wet. I have always wore compression short over my diapers to hold them in place and help keep the crinkle sound down so I didn't notice any stretching or sagging with them. Others though on many forums have complained about that.

Draventhedark said:
The only con that I seen is they mite stretch when wet. I have always wore compression short over my diapers to hold them in place and help keep the crinkle sound down so I didn't notice any stretching or sagging with them.

Did you notice any of the damp clammy feeling on the outside of the diaper and/or odor issues as is common to a lot of cloth backed?

Only time I noticed an issue with odor was when it was really really soaked. Never noticed dampness on the outside. Though I could see that if they stretch out. But it does sound like there is plastic backing inside of them sometimes you can hear it.

They are very reusable.
Although they are very thin, they swell up good and how i can always tell if it really is a maximum absorbancy product is if the padding forms a 'camel toe' ridge in the front, and they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back