• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Yoza, From New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmonkey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
G'day,

I'm rockmonkey, I am a student in New Zealand.

I've just joined to begin to interact and add to the ABDL community I love.

I'm a bit of a outdoors-y kind of a guy. I love being in rural New Zealand. My main hobbies are: Rock climbing, hunting and tramping, diving, snowboarding and i love riding horses.

I am mainly here to make some friends in the community who are like minded and build my confidence in the DL lifestyle.

Cheers. :cool:

rockmonkey said:
G'day,

I'm a bit of a outdoors-y kind of a guy. I love being in rural New Zealand. My main hobbies are: Rock climbing, hunting and tramping, diving, snowboarding and i love riding horses.

I am mainly here to make some friends in the community who are like minded and build my confidence in the DL lifestyle.

Hello and welcome. I imagine New Zealand is a beautiful country. I'd love to see it some time. My family has a cottage in a remote area in northern Ontario, Canada. My wife and I used to do a lot of fishing there until her health failed.

I think you'll get a lot out of this site, both in information and being affirmed that wearing diapers is okay.

Hey 👍🏼 welcome Rockmonkey
Always nice to see new people on the board. You sound like a pretty active guy. Plenty of friends here.

rockmonkey said:
G'day,

Helloooooo also from NZ :) I love snowboarding too. Have you been to many skifields?

BlueSky said:
Helloooooo also from NZ :) I love snowboarding too. Have you been to many skifields?

Ive been to both Mt Ruapehu skifields. Loved Turoa but didnt like Whakapapa top much. Ive been to most of the canterbury fields. Mt Hutt or Porters are my home field.

Welcome to ADISC. I have a few friends in Auckland. :)

Welcome here Yoza, and you live from New Zealand. me and my family will holiday at there soon.
nice to meet you here.
:):)

Can I move to New Zealand, if Donald Trump becomes president?

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

littleboyof40 said:
Can I move to New Zealand, if Donald Trump becomes president?

haha, yes i rate that. Of course you can.

rockmonkey said:
haha, yes i rate that. Of course you can.
Great, glad I have an alternative. Besides I have always wanted to live there.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back