• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlepaciprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello everyone. New little here. My name is Taylor. Just looking for some little friends to talk to..

Hello Taylor and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

littlepaciprincess said:
Hello everyone. New little here. My name is Taylor. Just looking for some little friends to talk to..

Hi Taylor and welcome to the site. I hope you'll become involved and join in the topics and conversations. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the Reply!

egor said:
Hello Taylor and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hi Egor! Thanks for the reply. I have quite a lot of interests that include making crafts and sewing, cooking and baking, listening to music and making my own. I play various instruments. My favorite is the piano and my own voice! I like to read. I read a lot of classics but also some more new age material as well. Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite writers. I also enjoy the works of Steven King and writers alike. I'm usually more fond of movies and shows within the crime/horror/thriller genre. I watch a lot of Law and Order and AHS on Netflix and Hulu. Uhmm.. I also really love animals and I think that I'm getting a dog soon, so I'm really happy about that! I'm an abdl switch, so I like playing both roles. Mostly being my daddy's little princess, but sometimes I like being his mama bear too. There's a lot more to me than everything I just said, but I guess it's a good start. Again, thanks for the reply, Egor. I'm really hoping to make some new friends here.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi Taylor and welcome to the site. I hope you'll become involved and join in the topics and conversations. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the kind welcome, dogboy!

littlepaciprincess said:
Hi Egor! Thanks for the reply. I have quite a lot of interests that include making crafts and sewing, cooking and baking, listening to music and making my own. I play various instruments. My favorite is the piano and my own voice! I like to read. I read a lot of classics but also some more new age material as well. Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite writers. I also enjoy the works of Steven King and writers alike. I'm usually more fond of movies and shows within the crime/horror/thriller genre. I watch a lot of Law and Order and AHS on Netflix and Hulu. Uhmm.. I also really love animals and I think that I'm getting a dog soon, so I'm really happy about that! I'm an abdl switch, so I like playing both roles. Mostly being my daddy's little princess, but sometimes I like being his mama bear too. There's a lot more to me than everything I just said, but I guess it's a good start. Again, thanks for the reply, Egor. I'm really hoping to make some new friends here.

- - - Updated - - -

Another musician and a pianist! I'm degreed in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, but I play a lot more piano now. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2, so I've been enjoying that. I'm learning a number of the Chopin Nocturnes and Preludes. I also write, in the horror genre. I have sever horror/diaper stories on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back