Plans After Diapering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sure like a lot of people here after a stressful day you can't wait to go home and get diapered up. The more I try and do it, the more often my friends try to make plans with me at night right after I finish padding up.

The feeling of frustration would explain it best for me. I'm still very closed with wearing especially outside of the house, and now it feels like I'm wasting a diaper.

Anyone else recently dealing with a situation like this?

Often I think I can have a day in diapers and then I find out my wife has a doctor's appointment I didn't know about, or someone is coming over to the house. This Monday would have been a good day for me, but my wife informed me that the heating/air conditioning people are coming to do their bi-yearly maintenance. Oh well, there's always Saturday.

I wear all of the time so I don't have that problem.

I've been there with my bandmates constantly coming over. Eventually, I tried wearing around them, then I got used to it. Now I only take off if I'm expecting new company.

Reactions: freedom69
A number of my friends these days are other ABDLs, so if I get hit up for something social, it's generally not a problem if I'm wearing. Despite that, sometimes you just need a little time to yourself. As long as you're not being an antisocial shut-in, don't be afraid to unplug once in a while and indulge yourself whether in diapers, a book, or whatever strikes your fancy.

I haven't had this happen terribly often. There was one time though when I was fully diapered up when one of my friends decided to come over. Fortunately he texted me first, because the 10 minute drive gave me just enough time to change, shower, and take out the trash!

It's definitely frustrating though. I typically plan to use my premium diapers when I know there won't be any interruptions for a long period of time. Otherwise I'll stick with pharmacy brand ones. They're not great, but at $0.60/diaper you don't really get that sensation of wasting anything.

Faelan said:
I haven't had this happen terribly often. There was one time though when I was fully diapered up when one of my friends decided to come over. Fortunately he texted me first, because the 10 minute drive gave me just enough time to change, shower, and take out the trash!

It's definitely frustrating though. I typically plan to use my premium diapers when I know there won't be any interruptions for a long period of time. Otherwise I'll stick with pharmacy brand ones. They're not great, but at $0.60/diaper you don't really get that sensation of wasting anything.

Yes it is always bad when this type of things happen.

luckily this have not happen to me :)

LittleICme said:
I wear all of the time so I don't have that problem.

Same here and no longer care nor worry who knows I wear nappies any more.

All my people know I wear and those with keys to my house think nothing of coming over using there key and seeing me asleep in my chair in just a diaper and plastic or rubber pants, sometimes if I am going out later I will have my onesie on , the only thing my friends have never seen me in is probably my all Plastic onesie that goes on under my regular one when I travel, it affords that much more protection from an accident on Greyhound.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Why do people think a diaper is going to limit what they can do, try going 24/7 and then you will find out, you can still do anything.

Angelic said:
Why do people think a diaper is going to limit what they can do, try going 24/7 and then you will find out, you can still do anything.
You are right Angelic , people think diapers could be or are the end of the world and they are definitely not, I still am as active as my physical condition permits, if you want something really life altering let's talk T I diabetes or something, with diapers you just tape up and go on with life,no harm no foul,your undies are just a little bit more absorbent than other folks and underwear is made do you don't get pee spots and such on your pants, our underwear is just a heavy duty don't get Spots!.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

There's the line when a fetish starts isolating people, try not to let it get there.
I've been wearing out and about more and more, now it's second hand and no one is the wiser

I haven't been letting it interfere with my friends. I'll almost always head out instead of staying at home. Like I originally posted, it just feels frustrating when I plan on staying home and then feeling like I'm wasting a diaper

Angelic said:

Because I'm the drummer in my band. Drumming diapered is not pleasant.

Big deal!

I have no friends anymore so I don't have that problem. lol J/K. But honestly, I don't care anymore. I'll wear anywhere. I would never waste a diaper, they are too expenisve. Especially an ABDL diaper.

The more you wear out, the easier it becomes and the limits become minimal. Personally, I don't like to wear if I am going to be very active as in athletics or doing heavy chores. It just gets too hot and uncomfortable, especially if wearing a premium diaper. I also tend to leave the house if doing errands and such with a thinner one. I save the heavy duty ones for overnight or in the house fun. Should someone come by or change indoor plans, I will take it off and reuse if not for too long between planned indoor time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back