• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm Mikey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyMikey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I'm new here as of tonight. I'm fairly new to wearing diapers and I am loving it. I don't really do any age play but have a couple of friends that are littles. For me, wearing diapers just helps me feel submissive, and it just feels good. I feel so lucky because I was afraid to tell my wife that I wanted to wear them, but she reacted wonderfully and is fine with it. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because we're in a Dom/sub relationship with her being the Dom. I am a transgender man - meaning (for those unfamiliar) I was not born male but transitioned almost 20 years ago. I guess that's good for now, just looking forward to meeting new friends :)

LuckyMikey said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here as of tonight. I'm fairly new to wearing diapers and I am loving it. I don't really do any age play but have a couple of friends that are littles. For me, wearing diapers just helps me feel submissive, and it just feels good. I feel so lucky because I was afraid to tell my wife that I wanted to wear them, but she reacted wonderfully and is fine with it. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because we're in a Dom/sub relationship with her being the Dom. I am a transgender man - meaning (for those unfamiliar) I was not born male but transitioned almost 20 years ago. I guess that's good for now, just looking forward to meeting new friends :)

Hi and welcome to the site. Being a little different and finding a wife who not only accepts those differences, but loves you for them definitely helps. I was in a same sex relationship throughout college, something I told my wife when we were dating, so it was easy for her to accept me in diapers a little later in life. Being able to be in diapers in front of her is a very nice feeling, so congratulations to you. I hope you enjoy this site. It's a good place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back