New tena Ultima Active Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been trying out the new Tena Active Fit over the past few weeks. Wasn't that happy with them to be honest. I'm not going in to details, they are cheap but they leak really bad.

Last night I had a few beers as you do, didn't get changed before bed wee'd once, just a small wee. Never change after one wee in any other nappy!

Woke up at 3:30 in a wet bed. Funny thing is the wife turns to me and said.

"Do I need my arm bands on?"

LOL "Yeah you might hun"

"Well. them rubbers were a waist of money then."

"Nope I didn't have them on"

"So that's why the beds now a swimming pool" God you've got to love how her mind works.

Ditch the Tena's a stick to cloth!

sounds like the best place for them is the trash. but your wife is a treasure!

ggreggy said:
sounds like the best place for them is the trash. but your wife is a treasure!

She is ggregg, wouldn't swop her for the world, Some of the stuff she comes out with is just so dry if you know what I mean. Just wish she would learn to cook though, She's a terrible cook.

I've only tried Maxis and haven't had any issues with leaks or anything, but I was considering trying the Ultimas for the extra absorbency. Not so sure now with your experience.

I love my maxis to but would love to be diapered by someone in an abu diaper with scent i love that pampers fresh smell:)

Tonyh said:
I've been trying out the new Tena Active Fit over the past few weeks. Wasn't that happy with them to be honest. I'm not going in to details, they are cheap but they leak really bad.

Last night I had a few beers as you do, didn't get changed before bed wee'd once, just a small wee. Never change after one wee in any other nappy!

Woke up at 3:30 in a wet bed. Funny thing is the wife turns to me and said.

"Do I need my arm bands on?"

LOL "Yeah you might hun"

"Well. them rubbers were a waist of money then."

"Nope I didn't have them on"

"So that's why the beds now a swimming pool" God you've got to love how her mind works.

Ditch the Tena's a stick to cloth!

Or get something better than tena. You should try betterdry/crinklz. These disposable diapers actually work better than cloth.

Slomo said:
Or get something better than tena. You should try betterdry/crinklz. These disposable diapers actually work better than cloth.

I’ve tried betterdry don’t like them, the tapes are rubbish. Well they were when I last tried them about a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyh said:
I’ve tried betterdry don’t like them, the tapes are rubbish. Well they were when I last tried them about a year ago.

Their tape problems were fixed nearly a year ago. They actually work better than confidry tapes now.

Slomo said:
Their tape problems were fixed nearly a year ago. They actually work better than confidry tapes now.

What about he landing zone? The tapes still rip the plastic or they did.

Tonyh said:

They don't have a tape panel, and the shell is very thin and soft plastic. They've got really good elastic and the shell itself has some stretch to it, so just don't apply the tapes as tight as you might be used to. They'll still keep your diaper on just fine, and you won't be ripping the shell.

Tonyh said:

Betterdry doesn't have a landing zone. They use 2 tapes on each side, which means they actually have lower tapes that will provide a snug fit all the way around your legs (unlike those no lower tape designs which have landing zones).

They are the standard second chance tapes, so you can reposition them once without worrying about tearing the shell. And really, the diaper doesn't stretch much at all, so you probably won't even need to use that.

Slomo said:
Betterdry doesn't have a landing zone. They use 2 tapes on each side, which means they actually have lower tapes that will provide a snug fit all the way around your legs (unlike those no lower tape designs which have landing zones).

They are the standard second chance tapes, so you can reposition them once without worrying about tearing the shell. And really, the diaper doesn't stretch much at all, so you probably won't even need to use that.

Yeah I know all that I have used them in the past, will be ordering a pack to see what the new ones are like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back