• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys,

I've always been aware of this site, and I'm excited to join. I'm an energetic, happy-go-lucky guy who's going to college in my home state. I'm training to be a professional pilot one day, (and yes, I already fly by myself quite a bit :smile1:) and enjoy it a lot. I also enjoy sports (big predators, reds, college sports fan), the world of finance/stocks, and cycling.

I'm a diaper lover, and nothing more. I've always been curious with myself for having such a strong attraction to them, and am hoping to find a crowd on here that I can just be in acceptance with. I have high self-esteem, but it sure can be a chore to talk about it with other people in your life, or not have them look at you the same ever again. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll, thanks for having me.

Marka said:
"Papa - Romeo - Delta - Foxtrot - Alpha - November - one -fiver"

"You are cleared to land, Runway Delta-Lima, caution Runway Alpha-Bravo runs parallel "

ATIS: Welcome to ADISC international Diaper-Port! 18:20 Zulu - Clear Skies and warm welcomes! Winds are calm with occasional gusts (like me;) ) Visibility is VFR / IFR available ...

Anyway, a sincere Welcome and Greetings to you predfan15!

I think that you'll find it worth your time and effort here... We fully support all variations of DL and AB and, any combination therein...

Consider it your lucky day, we are just such a crowd that can just be in acceptance of you. (in fact, we are!)

Looking forward to getting to know you as well, thanks for joining us too!

Sincerely,
-Marka

Emergency exits are two to the front, two to the side and, two to the rear

Lol that made me smile wide thanks Marka=)

Welcome to ADISC, predfan15. As an avgeek myself, I like your choice of career and wish you the best in pursuing that goal. I'll also mention that diapers might come in handy in that line of work.

Stay dry and happy!

Marka said:
...with occasional gusts (like me;) )...

Entertaining welcome, Marka!

ultrapampers said:
Welcome to ADISC, predfan15. As an avgeek myself, I like your choice of career and wish you the best in pursuing that goal. I'll also mention that diapers might come in handy in that line of work.

Stay dry and happy!

Entertaining welcome, Marka!

Thank ya=) interested to see how I can wear once I get to the airlines=)

-Marka
Go back up! It's a ton of fun=) thanks for the good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back