PS VR Gaming in ABU SDK v2 Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyteen19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wonder has anyone else ever tried this? In any diaper I've done it in sdk's Just curious. Is there anyone else who thought that would be so cool?

I've never played PS VR in diapers but I sure have played normal games in diapers.
It's so much fun to never need to stop the fun for the potty break ^^

I haven't really played a computer game since Diablo2 but have been wanting to relive my EverQuest days for a longtime.

To get on track for the thread VR gaming really interests me, I would love to find an MMORPG that works with an Occulus Rift and an Omni (or equivalents) that is playable in first person mode using only a controller... full immersion.

Of course I would be playing in an SDK/Cushies or Lavender.

Any game/rig recommendations?

Argent said:
I haven't really played a computer game since Diablo2 but have been wanting to relive my EverQuest days for a longtime.

To get on track for the thread VR gaming really interests me, I would love to find an MMORPG that works with an Occulus Rift and an Omni (or equivalents) that is playable in first person mode using only a controller... full immersion.

Of course I would be playing in an SDK/Cushies or Lavender.

Any game/rig recommendations?

Try Mass Effect Andromeda if you are a space nerd just like m3

Coreyteen19 said:
Try Mass Effect Andromeda if you are a space nerd just like m3

That game looks great but I find it difficult to play 3rd person perspective games. Any recommendations for 1st person MMOs that work with Occulus Rift and an Omni? Looking for total immersion.

I play VR stuff on android mobile including watching movies in VR theaters and environments. It's nice to diaper up and get through a whole movie without taking off the headphones and goggles for stupid bathroom breaks!

Argent said:
That game looks great but I find it difficult to play 3rd person perspective games. Any recommendations for 1st person MMOs that work with Occulus Rift and an Omni? Looking for total immersion.

EVE: Valkarie, Alien Isolation, and Adrift. Sadly I am still saving for the Oculus (I had to buy a PC for it too, but I have that now), but those three are on the top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back