PSA: Keep track of your coupons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoForest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I tend to keep most of my AB things in the same drawer of my desk. I was tidying up, found some ABU stickers and remembered about the two $5 coupons I got back November.

Needless to say, the papers are somehow long gone (maybe I threw them out without looking at them first :wallbash:) and I didn't save them on my computer. Lesson learned and always back up your coupons!

Last edited:
I don't support coupons. This is no different than saying we'll jack our price up for everyone except our most loyal customers or the elite few. No thanks.

What do you mean? ABU's prices are reasonable, but saving a little is nice.

Slomo said:
I don't support coupons. This is no different than saying we'll jack our price up for everyone except our most loyal customers or the elite few. No thanks.

We hate coupons too, but let me explain these ones.

So the purpose of these coupons is as follows:

Sample packs are stupid expensive because of the shipping on them. So we give you $5 off your next order when you order two individual diaper samples. That way, you're getting a larger future order and basically getting the money you paid for shipping back. Or you can use the $5 off to place another sample order (which would give you another $5 coupon) and then you can find what will work for you.

-Casey, ABU.

klo555 said:
We hate coupons too, but let me explain these ones.

So the purpose of these coupons is as follows:

Sample packs are stupid expensive because of the shipping on them. So we give you $5 off your next order when you order two individual diaper samples. That way, you're getting a larger future order and basically getting the money you paid for shipping back. Or you can use the $5 off to place another sample order (which would give you another $5 coupon) and then you can find what will work for you.

-Casey, ABU.

So theoretically, they're worthless and I can stop being sad?

LeafiniteLittle said:
So theoretically, they're worthless and I can stop being sad?

Oh, they are indeed worth $5 each.. It's just a way to help people justify the high cost of a sample pack!

klo555 said:
Oh, they are indeed worth $5 each.. It's just a way to help people justify the high cost of a sample pack!

I understand, I just meant that mine are gone into oblivion and I was frustrated. I mean it is nearly 30% off a pack.

Last edited:
Coupons do help

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I love discounts and coupons for any and everything. Y'all haters must be coo-coo krazy. I mean you could pay $90 for something but why would you if you had the option to pay $80. I always cross reference and price check any purchase I make. Hell I have amazon prime and I still wind up buying most things off eBay or manufacturer direct because it's cheaper.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

askmelater47 said:
I love discounts and coupons for any and everything. Y'all haters must be coo-coo krazy. I mean you could pay $90 for something but why would you if you had the option to pay $80. I always cross reference and price check any purchase I make. Hell I have amazon prime and I still wind up buying most things off eBay or manufacturer direct because it's cheaper.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Heck no. I never pay more than I have to either. I just go somewhere else that doesn't require a coupon, and get the same thing there.

I simply just don't support the use of coupons, I never said abything about paying more than I have to.

Advice about coupons, if you plan to use them, keep track of them, I know it sounds simple but its amazing how quickly things go missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back