• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddypup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Howdy hi! I'm... well. I'm bad at this kind of thing! Yes, that is the perfect way to start off an introduction. Don't throw things at me ;n;. But yes, things about me. Uhh, I've graduated High School (by some miracle) and have not yet started college due to money and the like. I'm out of work, but working (heh) on getting a job soon!

I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember, even though I know that's the most cliche answer around. It's true, scout's honor! (Which means nothing given I'm not a scout. Hehehehe.) Only recently however have I started delving into my little side, and I'm curious, nervous, and slightly excited to see how that goes.

I'm a massive (and I mean HUGE) nerd. Like, seriously, it's almost a problem at this stage. I love video games, especially MMOs, technical devices (mundane things too, like watches and flashlights and phones), computers, acting (my dream job, actually, as well as voice acting!) roleplay (both in MMOs and not), and food. I love food.

I came to this website partly because I thought I already had aan account (my mistake, ah well!) and partly because I'm looking for... support, I suppose. With me only jusst delving into little...ness? I'm feeling kind of conflicted about it. I'd love to be able to talk to others in the same spot, or those that have come out past that spot, to get advice and whatnot.

Thanks for reading! ^^

Hello Paddypup and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

:D Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, that maakes me happy to see. ^^ I don't consider myself the greatest at introductions, especially when talking about myself, but I'm glad it was well-written this time!

Paddypup said:
:D Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, that maakes me happy to see. ^^ I don't consider myself the greatest at introductions, especially when talking about myself, but I'm glad it was well-written this time!

Hello and welcome. I think you've written an excellent intro. I suppose I'm somewhat of a nerd since I'm a professional musician. Your interests peeked my curiosity, especially the watches. I've built several clocks from Emperor kits and I too like watches. Since my music degree is in organ performance, I've always been interested in pipe organ construction as each organ is unique. Even as a kid, I would find a way into the organ chamber and start climbing wooden ladders, getting to the various chambers to look at the different kinds of pipes. I love all things mechanical.

Hiya Pup, welcome to ADISC :)

dogboy said:
Since my music degree is in organ performance, I've always been interested in pipe organ construction as each organ is unique. Even as a kid, I would find a way into the organ chamber and start climbing wooden ladders, getting to the various chambers to look at the different kinds of pipes. I love all things mechanical.

That's really cool Dogboy. Reminds me of Cryptonomicon. Have you read?

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome. I think you've written an excellent intro. I suppose I'm somewhat of a nerd since I'm a professional musician. Your interests peeked my curiosity, especially the watches. I've built several clocks from Emperor kits and I too like watches. Since my music degree is in organ performance, I've always been interested in pipe organ construction as each organ is unique. Even as a kid, I would find a way into the organ chamber and start climbing wooden ladders, getting to the various chambers to look at the different kinds of pipes. I love all things mechanical.

Dude, that is awesome! I'm a huge music nerd too, even if I can't play it or sing to save my life. (That may be a lie, I think I sound okay singing, but no one knows how they sound to other people) I don't know why I love watches so much, I just love collecting and wearing them. Taking a sliiight tangent from your comment on organs, my favorite instrument to listen to is a piano. When my grandparents used to visit me in Arizona all the time, they'd stay at the same hotel, and said hotel had a piano in the main lobby that people could play if they knew how. It was fun.

Welcome to ADISC Paddypup! It's nice to meet you.

Puppyluvs said:
Hiya Pup, welcome to ADISC :)

That's really cool Dogboy. Reminds me of Cryptonomicon. Have you read?

I haven't, so I guess I'm going to have to look it up. Sounds interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Paddypup said:
Dude, that is awesome! I'm a huge music nerd too, even if I can't play it or sing to save my life. (That may be a lie, I think I sound okay singing, but no one knows how they sound to other people) I don't know why I love watches so much, I just love collecting and wearing them. Taking a sliiight tangent from your comment on organs, my favorite instrument to listen to is a piano. When my grandparents used to visit me in Arizona all the time, they'd stay at the same hotel, and said hotel had a piano in the main lobby that people could play if they knew how. It was fun.

I play more piano now than organ because I have a piano (electric) at home, and my church job is only part time. We're having a big St. Valentine's Day dinner at my church on Saturday, and I'm part of the entertainment. I'm going to read a short, short story that I actually wrote for this site, a response to an introduction thread. It's about romantic walks on the beach, which turns into an unfortunate encounter with a beautiful young woman who is also a vampire. They get caught in the rain and run under a boardwalk pier. I'm then following the reading with Chopin's Raindrop Prelude...teehee. I'm following that with Gershwin's, "Someone to Watch Over Me". It all seems twistedly appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back