Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is the best experience ever! I have a ABU Space diaper, a crotch snap onsie, and a red pacifier! I have never done this before previously it was just a diaper. Now I have it all!

I know. It's great isn't it? I love my onesie and paci. It makes the whole expirence that much better. I haven't tried the Space diapers yet butu was thinking about it. How are they?

gnd567 said:
I know. It's great isn't it? I love my onesie and paci. It makes the whole expirence that much better. I haven't tried the Space diapers yet butu was thinking about it. How are they?

The space diapers are amazing! Best i've ever tried!

Wow enjoy them :eek:, I am still waiting for that to happen :)

Last edited:
I know the feeling. So does my wife as I'm sitting next to here in my Cookie Monster footed jammies, drinking from my sippy cup and wearing a diaper. Life is good.

I need a onesie. But I agree I LOVE a nice diapee and paci. And those space diaps are fantastic!

I have footed pajamas and no diapers but I have the footed pajamas and I'm wearing them on Christmas I can't wait! It's gonna make me feel so little!

Sounds like something I'd have to try. Personally, it probably won't best diaper + footies + bottle for me. :D

Because of a fang-like tooth between my canines, I actually have a somewhat medical reason for owning a pacifier. Better than a pierced lip due to a tooth. It is more sharper on one of its point than a fang, but specifics specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back