There made just like old goodnites! and by KCWW, double leak guard

Is it L/XL or XL?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Is it L/XL or XL?

The package in the picture says L/XL.

The design is cute though.

Yes they hold a full load , and i drank alch the whole time and made sure to pee alot. I love them, and there my fav new pullup. basically exactly like goodnites but more. I would call them neon, like the 80s or early 90,s. I bought 2 packs. They have plenty of stretch..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they hold a full load , and i drank alch the whole time and made sure to pee alot. I love them, and there my fav new pullup. basically exactly like goodnites but more. I would call them neon, like the 80s or early 90,s. I bought 2 packs. They have plenty of stretch..There alot bigger than the kids in the picture on the bag.

Can you post a picture of the packaging?

Do they also have a size 7 in their Kidgets Lineup?

Where did you find them and can we get a picture unfolded

how do i do a picture unfolded, i see others have done it, I would like to post more but dont know how.
I also have Krogers to compare but want the pictures unfolded as well

So far that i can tell, most of the major brand nightpants are all manufactured by KCWW. This includes
CVS,Kroger,Family Dollar,Goodnites, All have the KCWW logo. And if you go online in news it says kimberly had a bad year so there in a push for new products.
CVS will be the next with new designs...be on the look out....all of them have changed so far with the change of goodnites in march.
But there are more changes coming, the stores here are out of xl goodnites and small/med have not been stocked at several major stores. This means something new is coming. !
Every time they make changes there stock gets an interruption. I say around the end of july....thats normal. The double leg gather has been in all there products so far and all have had the same absorption as goodnites. For the most part!

Last edited:
So wait, are those sitting next to l/xl goodnites? Because they look significantly larger in comparison. I'd like to get a pack, but I can't find them anywhere online. Are they new, or discontinued, and you found them at a thrift store or something?

SnowTrees said:
So wait, are those sitting next to l/xl goodnites? Because they look significantly larger in comparison. I'd like to get a pack, but I can't find them anywhere online. Are they new, or discontinued, and you found them at a thrift store or something?
I'm sure it's the elastic pulling them, making them seem smaller, but one can always measures to make sure.

I picked some L/XL size packs up today at Family Dollar and then wore one at work. These are a throwback to the circa-2009 Goodnites that had the red and blue racing cars on them, which was the last design before the printed fly in front on the boys designs. The sides use the old-school stretchy material that I thought I would never see again. These are like a hybrid of the old 2003-2010-era Goodnites in terms of length (they are taller than the current Goodnites) and the new double leak guard feature. I like them a lot!

thanks for the post... I have a feeling the'll be popular for abdl's. Better get some before there sold out....
I have the race car goodnites, and yes there basically the same

So reading a few of the comments they don't have the same side stretch as the new Goodnites ?

FB_IMG_1499535639565.jpgFB_IMG_1499535645076.jpgFB_IMG_1499535649193.jpg

Went and got some and I'm impressed.....they are exactly the same as Goodnites just like the target and Cvs night pants are but much cheaper $8.99 for 12 I will update when I put one on wearing the boys goodnites at the moment

They still look like something to try, but those pictures are much more like what I'd expect: they look about the same size as goodnites.

rymnd said:
But there are more changes coming, the stores here are out of xl goodnites and small/med have not been stocked at several major stores. This means something new is coming. !

Recently the major grocery store chain cleared out the L/XL 34 Goodnites boxes, and went back to 25-packs in plastic. Walmart also cleared out some of the 38-count boxes. This must be infuriating for retailers because KCC seems to do this every couple of years, switch the package counts slightly so that retailers must clear out old stock.

So far that i can tell, most of the major brand nightpants are all manufactured by KCWW. This includes
CVS,Kroger,Family Dollar,Goodnites, All have the KCWW logo.

Wow, I hadn't realized that. They might be manufactured to lower quality standards, but given that it's probably the same equipment (hand-me-downs for KCC's previous Goodnites styles?) it wouldn't make sense to downgrade it for no reason. I guess see if any store brands have fun prints. Thanks.

I love stars on diapers! Too bad It's a chain that isn't out here in California.

Experiment626 said:
I love stars on diapers! Too bad It's a chain that isn't out here in California.
We do have them in California at Family Dollar! I got a pack of them as soon as I saw this thread, they are by far the best out of any store brand Goodnites!

11Garrett said:
We do have them in California at Family Dollar! I got a pack of them as soon as I saw this thread, they are by far the best out of any store brand Goodnites!
I just assumed they were on the east coast but the closest one by me is still 60 miles away. I might have someone pick up a pack for me :fingerscrossed:

Experiment626 said:
I just assumed they were on the east coast but the closest one by me is still 60 miles away. I might have someone pick up a pack for me :fingerscrossed:

I wish theres a Family Dollar store in Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back