a half way house for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, anything more then a dribble by themselves and guards will let you down

Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?

rennecfox said:
Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?

I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"

dunno, but it turns me on though

WildBlueCrinkle said:
I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"

I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.

dlissexy said:
dunno, but it turns me on though

Half way houses?

Last edited:
yeah, ok now that that is established... what does half way houses have to do with male guards OP? XD

rennecfox said:
I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.

Half way houses?

The term is most commonly used for places for prisoners getting out. It gives them a place to more gradually readjust to societal life. What you describe for disabled people is commonly called a "group home".

Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.

mikejames said:
Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.
Yeah that makes sense, thank you for that logical answer

It was a figure of speech.

One I have never heard used in this context which is why I asked what it had to do with said product. I mean halfway houses are generally perceived negatively. Granted so are male guards on this site so maybe it does make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back