Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I've finally used up all my diapers & now it's time for diaper some diaper shopping. The choices I get here is very limited. Good adult diapers are rare. So, I mostly wear baby diapers & am in love with them. Also I don't have the guts to buy adult diapers. I have 26 waist & can fit into larger sizes of baby diapers. I bought the wrong sizes previously & had to wear them inside my underwear.(Atleast they didn't go to total waste)

Yesterday I went to the nearby grocery store with my mom & noticed that they have some new diapers in the store. One of them caught my eye. There was a boy's Mamy Poko Pant Size xxl 10pcs packet in the shelf. I won't lie, but I was always tempted to try one of those from seeing the commercials in TV.

I have never worn any pants style diapers before. Would this diaper be a good choice? I have some questions regarding that.

a) Should I get it?
b) Would it fit me?

If yes,
c) Is there any difference between the girl's and boy's version?
d) Should I just get the boy's version or search other stores for the girl's version?
e) Are they safe for night time wetting?

A good review or your opinion on them will gladly be appreciated.

A) I wouldn't bother, but thats a personal decision
B) Most Likely not, at least for capacity

XXL 10 boys.jpgbcda015_mamy_poko_pants_extra_soft_xxl_girls_15-25kg_10pcs_main_2.jpg

Hey Adiba I Have 29 Inch Waist and Can fit in Pampers Size 7 So I guess You Should be Totally Fine In Fitting into any type Baby-Diaper on the market today ;) Go for It.
Are you from South-Korea, Japan Region ? If so get In touch With me cause I'd like some translations from Japanese/Korean to place an order in Supermarket Online:) Would be glad If you could help I tried learning Japanese to some extent but there's still some letters I do not get a Clue what they mean. Thanks In Advance.

Coreyteen19 said:
Hey Adiba I Have 29 Inch Waist and Can fit in Pampers Size 7 So I guess You Should be Totally Fine In Fitting into any type Baby-Diaper on the market today ;) Go for It.
Are you from South-Korea, Japan Region ? If so get In touch With me cause I'd like some translations from Japanese/Korean to place an order in Supermarket Online:) Would be glad If you could help I tried learning Japanese to some extent but there's still some letters I do not get a Clue what they mean. Thanks In Advance.

Sorry, but I'm from Bangladesh & don't know japanese very well. Can't help you

Adiba said:
a) Should I get it?
b) Would it fit me?

If yes,
d) Should I just get the boy's version or search other stores for the girl's version?

a) I love baby diapers so biased opinion - yes
b) Try! I wear baby diapers as stuffers or inside underwear :)
c) In cheap brands they just change the colour and design, in more expensive brands the stuffing may be a bit different, but it doesn't matter on adults, the diaper won't work 100% as intended on adult body.
d) Try them both and find out :p
e) Absolutely not. I would not trust them for daytime either, only adult diapers protect people with adult bodies, they will leak.

Have you got them yet :O? I've been very curious about the asian diapers. They have so cute designs!

TyphaHare said:
a) I love baby diapers so biased opinion - yes
b) Try! I wear baby diapers as stuffers or inside underwear :)
c) In cheap brands they just change the colour and design, in more expensive brands the stuffing may be a bit different, but it doesn't matter on adults, the diaper won't work 100% as intended on adult body.
d) Try them both and find out :p
e) Absolutely not. I would not trust them for daytime either, only adult diapers protect people with adult bodies, they will leak.

Have you got them yet :O? I've been very curious about the asian diapers. They have so cute designs!

I'll get them tomorrow. I'll look for the girls version first. If I can't find them I will buy the boys one

Sounds like a plan :)!

TyphaHare said:
Sounds like a plan :)!

Got them ^_^ Luckily I found the girls version. And yes, they are realllly cute!~

Adiba said:
So, I've finally used up all my diapers & now it's time for diaper some diaper shopping. The choices I get here is very limited. Good adult diapers are rare. So, I mostly wear baby diapers & am in love with them. Also I don't have the guts to buy adult diapers. I have 26 waist & can fit into larger sizes of baby diapers. I bought the wrong sizes previously & had to wear them inside my underwear.(Atleast they didn't go to total waste)

Yesterday I went to the nearby grocery store with my mom & noticed that they have some new diapers in the store. One of them caught my eye. There was a boy's Mamy Poko Pant Size xxl 10pcs packet in the shelf. I won't lie, but I was always tempted to try one of those from seeing the commercials in TV.

I have never worn any pants style diapers before. Would this diaper be a good choice? I have some questions regarding that.

a) Should I get it?
b) Would it fit me?

If yes,

A good review or your opinion on them will gladly be appreciated.

To answer your questions:
A) Its up to you, personally I prefer the same aesthetic so naturally my bias says "Yes"
B) Fit in a sense where you will be able to pull them all the way up? Probably but it wont be a perfect fit per say in the sense that it might squeeze on you a bit.
C) Generally the difference in Boy and Girl Diapers, or at least in training pants, the padding will differ do accommodate each sex so Girl focused variants will have more padding near the bottom and Boy variants would have more near the front. From most people I've met in our age group I've heard that the Girl ones are better in the long run if you actually plan on using them.
D) Depends on Use. Like I said above for C most people I've talked to have said the girl variants are better for absorbency but would also imagine it depends on you.
E) Probably not the best use for night time wetting unless you're a pretty light wetter, once again this depends on you and your own knowledge on diapers that can withstand you so would be best to test them out in the daytime before trusting them for night use.

Overall I say the Mamy Poko Pants are worth trying out if you haven't before, theyre definitely aesthetically pleasing and if you can get them to work for you then they're a nice thing to have. I wouldn't call them the most reliable now a days but if you're small enough then chances are you could use them as a on the go diaper rather than a night time diaper. Personally I do think Asia tends to have the more forgiving Diaper Brands when it comes to sizing so I'd imagine at 26" you should be fine, if not then maybe try and find some G.Oons assuming they're still around.

Noodle said:
To answer your questions:
A) Its up to you, personally I prefer the same aesthetic so naturally my bias says "Yes"
B) Fit in a sense where you will be able to pull them all the way up? Probably but it wont be a perfect fit per say in the sense that it might squeeze on you a bit.
C) Generally the difference in Boy and Girl Diapers, or at least in training pants, the padding will differ do accommodate each sex so Girl focused variants will have more padding near the bottom and Boy variants would have more near the front. From most people I've met in our age group I've heard that the Girl ones are better in the long run if you actually plan on using them.
D) Depends on Use. Like I said above for C most people I've talked to have said the girl variants are better for absorbency but would also imagine it depends on you.
E) Probably not the best use for night time wetting unless you're a pretty light wetter, once again this depends on you and your own knowledge on diapers that can withstand you so would be best to test them out in the daytime before trusting them for night use.

Overall I say the Mamy Poko Pants are worth trying out if you haven't before, theyre definitely aesthetically pleasing and if you can get them to work for you then they're a nice thing to have. I wouldn't call them the most reliable now a days but if you're small enough then chances are you could use them as a on the go diaper rather than a night time diaper. Personally I do think Asia tends to have the more forgiving Diaper Brands when it comes to sizing so I'd imagine at 26" you should be fine, if not then maybe try and find some G.Oons assuming they're still around.

Yeah. I've ready got them. Found the girls version. They fit me quite well. Haven't tried wetting them yet. I'm a light wetter. So, I think would me enough for my night time wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back