Anyone else feel this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So in addition to OAB (which requires I wear premium high absorbency diapers), I also have a slow constant drip all day. Sometimes after I double void at the toilet to ensure I'm as as empty as I can get, I like to go diaperless to dry out for a bit, but always end up damp when I do.

When I wear a diaper it absorbs the drips, but I still sometimes feel a drip sliding down my urethra, or hanging off the top of my penis. It's really uncomfortable and somewhat annoying as it breaks my concentration at work and serves as a perpetual reminder of my incontinence (which I still kind of haven't made peace with 100%).

Anyway, I know a lot of people say they can't even feel complete voids, and just have to check their diaper periodically in order to tell when to change, but to the contrary does anyone else feel slow drips?

It really depends on the type of incontinence you have. Anyone with OAB will feel voids as their are strong muscle contractions involved. Anyone who's incontinence is OAB (urge) related who says they can't feel it is either faking about their incontinence or just wrong/misdiagnosed about the type of incontinence they have. OAB related muscle spasms are something you can feel. It's hard to tell sometimes because faking incontinence is all the rage around here. You're better off asking incon only questions on a real incontinence support site rather than a fetish site.

If you drip all day AND have OAB you might have some kind of mixed incontinence. My guess is eventually you'll get used to it.

I do. I've had the majority of my sphincters removed so I drip most all the time now too.

It is almost a sort of tickling feeling having a drop or two run down my penis, or in between my legs if I'm laying down (kind of hard to describe). And yes it does tend to break my concentration too.

I normally have to point up as well, due to being well endowed (down is not even an option for me or even the slightest arousal will hurt). This is likely a part of why I get this feeling, and I haven't figured out how to avoid it yet. Maybe it's just something I will have to get used to over time.

As for drying out and air time. I use a small baby diaper to catch and drips, and lie down on my bed with the fan on high. This dries me out quite well, and without leaving behind a wet spot.

Sometimes I can feel small drips and dribbles more than I can when my bladder decides to empty without warning, when al I feel is the warmth spreading through my nappy.

mikejames said:
OAB related muscle spasms are something you can feel.
That's for damned sure, with pressure on the pelvic floor (like when you're driving) and you can't lighten it, it can be downright painful!
mikejames said:
If you drip all day AND have OAB you might have some kind of mixed incontinence. My guess is eventually you'll get used to it.
Yeah, the dripping started after they did a urodynamic test and catheterized me 3 times in less than an hour. Most painful "test procedure" I've ever had, but whether it has anything to do directly with it, I don't know. The docs have pretty much just shrugged their shoulders.
Slomo said:
It is almost a sort of tickling feeling having a drop or two run down my penis, or in between my legs if I'm laying down (kind of hard to describe). And yes it does tend to break my concentration too.
I'd agree with the tickling description. At least with the bladder spasms, they happen and they're done. The 'tickling' feeling 10-20 times a day is much more annoying.

PlotTwist said:
So in addition to OAB (which requires I wear premium high absorbency diapers), I also have a slow constant drip all day. Sometimes after I double void at the toilet to ensure I'm as as empty as I can get, I like to go diaperless to dry out for a bit, but always end up damp when I do. When I wear a diaper it absorbs the drips, but I still sometimes feel a drip sliding down my urethra, or hanging off the top of my penis. It's really uncomfortable and somewhat annoying as it breaks my concentration at work and serves as a perpetual reminder of my incontinence (which I still kind of haven't made peace with 100%). Anyway, I know a lot of people say they can't even feel complete voids, and just have to check their diaper periodically in order to tell when to change, but to the contrary does anyone else feel slow drips?

I experience this. I have had OAB (urge) for many decades. My own experience is that over time, you end up developing mixed incontinence because of the long term assault on your sphincter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back