Super Boompa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
we've had a few threads on these in the past, but I was just taking another look at them and they look like yet another reskin of MyDiaper.

http://abdlfactory.com/super-boompa-superhero-print-diapers?tracking=515d0e0c744c0

(add that to BareBum plus the 4+ other "name brand" variety of MyDiaper.... are there others?)

It's not a bad idea really, and the diapers are actually quite good for the cost. I like seeing variety, even though a lot of them don't interest me. Something for everyone!

That's even more depressing if these are as good as a MyDiaper.

Argent said:
That's even more depressing if these are as good as a MyDiaper.

That's the thing, I'm pretty sure they ARE MyDiaper, with different shell art. That was my point.

bambinod said:
That's the thing, I'm pretty sure they ARE MyDiaper, with different shell art. That was my point.

Understood mate, I find it depressing that I missed out on these due to ABDL Marketplaces disgusting business practice and now I know not only do they look great but would have fit me perfectly.

I would be happy with pretty much any MyDiaper or MyDiaper based diaper (with the notable exception of a black shelled diaper.)

I am also interested in a list of those to try them with the exception I wouldn't order them from ABDL Marketplace.

Not MyDiaper, these are from The Dotty Diaper Company

abdl83 said:
Not MyDiaper, these are from The Dotty Diaper Company

Sure but the concept is they are structurally the same, possibly made in the same factory to the same or similar specifications.

IMO this is a good thing since I rate MyDiaper extremely highly.

I would love to see more diapers made to this specification rather than some other high profile brands.

Same factory Yes, same product No, but very simular indeed.
I'm the owner of ABDLfactory and have tested these diapers and know where both are comming from.
Super Boompa and soon Super Dotty the Pony are initially a little bit thinner, but can absorb way more then MyDiaper.
Compared the shape and could only find a really small change on the back and the tapes are in a different position.
If you know the old Dotty the Pony, the shape would be the same, bsorption however is improved alot in the new Super versions.

Great to know, next question from me is are you associated with ABDLMarketplace?

Is Dotty associated with ABDLMarketplace (apart from them being a retailer)?

We are not associated with ABDLmarketplace and for as far as i know they are only retailers of The Dotty Diaper Company

Argent said:
Great to know, next question from me is are you associated with ABDLMarketplace?

Is Dotty associated with ABDLMarketplace (apart from them being a retailer)?

Hi everyone,

ABDLmarketplace is a reseller of ours, But we are two very separate businesses.

We do have our diapers made in the mydiaper factory, however what goes inside ours and the materials used are very different and thats all im saying, try them for your self:)

The Dotty Diaper Company

TDDC said:
Hi everyone,

ABDLmarketplace is a reseller of ours, But we are two very separate businesses.

We do have our diapers made in the mydiaper factory, however what goes inside ours and the materials used are very different and thats all im saying, try them for your self:)

The Dotty Diaper Company

Right thanks purchased a 20 pack through eBay from you and once again keen to try them but you really should cut those scambags off at ABDLMarketplace.

I don't appreciate them using my money as cheap credit then cancelling the order when the stock arrives then having to chase the refund.

Argent said:
Right thanks purchased a 20 pack through eBay from you

I don't appreciate them using my money as cheap credit then canceling the order when the stock arrives then having to chase the refund.n

Great just packaged them actually being picked up tomorrow:) new time feel free to use our website www.dottydiaper.co.uk

To be honest they didn't use your money as free credit. We offered them, the chance of the pre-order for boompa as we felt it was better than the ebay rout we used with dotty the pony.
Saddly the container was delayed though due to a typhoon in the area by 1 month. We did put this news on our social media platforms at the time but they choose to refund everyone with out this explanation which caused confushion.

They are a separate company from us though and this was their choice.

I just hope your all liking them. Does anyone want to know why we called them Boompa?

Dotty

Argent said:
Right thanks purchased a 20 pack through eBay from you and once again keen to try them but you really should cut those scambags off at ABDLMarketplace.

I don't appreciate them using my money as cheap credit then cancelling the order when the stock arrives then having to chase the refund.

Scambags? I've never had a problem with them and have heard all good reviews about them, it's where I buy all my ABDL diapers, like Super Boompa

TDDC said:
To be honest they didn't use your money as free credit. We offered them, the chance of the pre-order for boompa as we felt it was better than the ebay rout we used with dotty the pony.
Saddly the container was delayed though due to a typhoon in the area by 1 month. We did put this news on our social media platforms at the time but they choose to refund everyone with out this explanation which caused confushion.

I call shenanigans on that. I NEVER received any communiques from ABDLMarketplace, the day I received notification on the shipping component refund from eBay I went to ABDLMarketplaces site to see they were finally shipping them but also at the same time refunding the people who's money they had for months. This was the same time not weeks apart.

Sure enough I eventually received a refund "pending" through PayPal for the nappies which only got resolved weeks later when I put in a dispute with PayPal.

If I thought for a second you would have backed them up on that I wouldn't have ordered from you.

Argent said:
I call shenanigans on that. I NEVER received any communiques from ABDLMarketplace, the day I received notification on the shipping component refund from eBay I went to ABDLMarketplaces site to see they were finally shipping them but also at the same time refunding the people who's money they had for months. This was the same time not weeks apart.

Sure enough I eventually received a refund "pending" through PayPal for the nappies which only got resolved weeks later when I put in a dispute with PayPal.

It was my understanding they refunded 2 too 3 weeks before they got the shipment from me as they could not weight any longer.
If what you are saying is they weighted till the last moment to refund then started selling the stock they had straight away, that is saddly news to me and i am very sorry if that happened to you.

The DDC

I really am not a fan of ABDL Marketplace. It took me ages to realise that their prices are for individual diapers and not packs! It's extortionate, and quite rude of them, in my opinion, that they think they can get away with charging such ridiculous prices. I too have unfortunately had a similar experience to @Argent. I bought a onesie which turns out they were then out of stock of, and then I had to open up a case with PayPal to get my money back as they just wanted to offer me store credit instead. It took about 4 weeks to get my money back. Never again unfortunately - I'll be sticking to other suppliers for my stash I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Argent said:

If I thought for a second you would have backed them up on that I wouldn't have ordered from you.

ABDLMarketplace are a good company, I'm sure this was a one off when the shipment got delayed, they decided to refund people then the shipment came in not too long after, I'd suggest if you want the Super Boompas order from them, they offer discount codes and reward points. I'm not affiliated with them at all but really enjoy their service. Response on social media is pretty quick too, as is TDDC.

Once bitten twice shy.

CM you can love ABDL Marketplace all you like and TDDC while I don't wish you any ill I definitely wouldn't be buying your products again after your defence of them, you are of course free to support your resellers rather than your customers but don't expect your customers don't have freedom of choice on where they spend their money.

TDDC said:
It was my understanding they refunded 2 too 3 weeks before they got the shipment from me as they could not weight any longer.
If what you are saying is they weighted till the last moment to refund then started selling the stock they had straight away, that is saddly news to me and i am very sorry if that happened to you.

The DDC

I'm not sure stating my known facts and then apologizing to you, is defending them.

If it happened i am sorry, but with out all the facts we cant go further than that.

We personally Hope you enjoy your Super Boompa, I my self put my heart and soul into designing them.

The DDC

Argent said:
Once bitten twice shy.

CM you can love ABDL Marketplace all you like and TDDC while I don't wish you any ill I definitely wouldn't be buying your products again after your defence of them, you are of course free to support your resellers rather than your customers but don't expect your customers don't have freedom of choice on where they spend their money.

I'm a customer myself, I'm not any part of TDDC or ABDLMarketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back