Triple tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQwertyParable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I see people talking about diapers that have 6 tapes on them but when I google pictures I don't see any diapers with six tapes and just normal ones. Does anyone have any pictures I can see for reference?

TheQwertyParable said:
I see people talking about diapers that have 6 tapes on them but when I google pictures I don't see any diapers with six tapes and just normal ones. Does anyone have any pictures I can see for reference?

They either customized it themselves or you are being trolled because I have never heard of this before. They probably could have talked about putting duct tape on another diaper and putting another one equaling a triple tab diaper but that's all I can come up with.

Snivy said:
They either customized it themselves or you are being trolled because I have never heard of this before. They probably could have talked about putting duct tape on another diaper and putting another one equaling a triple tab diaper but that's all I can come up with.

Depends Protection with Tabs and Attends have three tapes to a side.

http://www.depend.com/images/products/19740.png

Depends have six tapes.

Well, there ya go. Depends have six tabs ^^

Well then. I thank all of you.

Attends with waistband- I'm wearing one now! They're from the US. I get them from Save Express if you live in Europe.

Waddlebum said:
Attends with waistband- I'm wearing one now! They're from the US. I get them from Save Express if you live in Europe.

Sorry. I don't live in Europe.

Attends Waistband Style are available from several US online suppliers.

Attends have 6 tapes. The overnight breathable are their highest capacity, and are actually some of the more comfortable diapers I've tried. The Velcro tapes are super strong and can be adjusted for comfort literally an unlimited amount of times. Not comparable to the premiums, but a very comfortable and discreet change of pace.

Attends with the waist band have 3 tapes per side I use them with a bambino stuffer inside it. It makes them very slim yet when you wet it it will swell and swell making it hold as much as a a top shelf diaper. very very good diaper all white and crinkly so you know you are in a true diaper.

It was suggested to north shore that three tapes might be a good addition to their product. They said they would look into that for future runs. Don't know if that will ever come to fruition, but if it does then we could be talking about them here next!

The Depends with Tabs I wear have 6 tapes, 3 on each side. It can be a bit frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back