Diary/Tracker Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was told about a bed wetting diary app on google app store by my incontinence nurse. I fill it in every morning when I wake up so that we can keep a track of what's happening through night. So far I haven't been back to see her to see what she thinks might going on.

Just wandering how many of you use a diary/tracker app and how well dose it work for your needs?

I use an app on adult diapering that charts the time and how much output the diaper has and it's pretty decent , I want an app that will not only chart changes but will also chart my cathing output volume , such as being able to add what fluids I intake ,how much residual urine is in my bladder when cathed combined with how wet my diaper changes are at any given time,I change every time I cath which is 5 X's a day and the combined data would be much simpler than using an app that tracks changes and noting in my calendar the residual volume that I drain. So apps are usefull but I have not found one that puts it all together yet.

What is the name of your app ? I have looked under almost every thing I can think of and found the one I am using under adult diapering, it's just a modified baby changing app that I found ,since I am not fecal IC the app is tracking very little .
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Mine is called Bedwetting Diary and yes you can put in measurements which sounds like it's what you need.

I just made an excel sheet to track my input/output. I recorded everything I drank (what and how much) and estimated how much I urinated each time along with whether intense urges and/or leaks happened.

My mother got me doing one when I was in middle school to see if I can predict the times I have a bm accident. It never really worked for me, I would have accidents at totally different times no matter what time I eat/drink. My urinary incontinence is as unpredictable.
But I do have a bm at night nearly every day. Not sure what time but when I wake up my diaper is full :( . soaked and bm filled nearly every morning. So my morning routine is planned out. After that I have to be ready for a change any time

Miapeters, I also have a bm during the night almost every night. If not then then after breakfast for sure. This has been a real problem while visiting friends as well as hotel visits or sleeping on the plane. Do you side sleep? I also use M4 mediums although smalls fit and are more di

chestnut7718 said:
Miapeters, I also have a bm during the night almost every night. If not then then after breakfast for sure. This has been a real problem while visiting friends as well as hotel visits or sleeping on the plane. Do you side sleep? I also use M4 mediums although smalls fit and are more di

I don't consciously side sleep, but I usually sleep on my back. The bm spreads a little :( but have to avoid any uti's don't want any of the "matter" spreading to the front.
I'm actually pretty Small but the m4's fit really well around the waist and legs, I don't think a small size could contain. Anyway the m4's do great for day time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back