Am i a sissy? and gay? confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikola995

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
i am 21 years old guy... i never considered myself a girl but whole my life i have been misteken for one expecially now every person thinks i am a girl and i am quite fine with that its cause i only wear skirts, heels, makeup and my hair is very long..... i would always wear girly clothes... i always weared secretly girl clothes until i moved away from home and started living alone i was 17... i started working on my body to get the most perfet sexy female body i only would love to have boobs and i would be completly happy with my body.. my little pinky does not bother me and i don't really want a vagina... when growing up i loved girls i would masterbate to them and have crushes... and get hard when kissing them.. the thing is i would sometimes get huge cravings to have sex with men.. when i was young i didn't mind it then cause i would fantasize about a hunky guy and mastebate and done with it.... it started to take over me when i moved and started living alone i started buying dildos and sluty clothes.... alot of the time when i use my dildos i can't stop thinking of big hunky muscular men fucking me.... and when i orgsam i want to have a girlfriend and men disqust me and i am afraid of my next session... so when i am horny and craving men i refuse to orgsam cause i don't want to stop the sexual attraction to them... a bit of confusing...
when i was 19 and extremly horny i made a profile online where i could get naked for men and sexy talk to them... and make money.. and when i saw how many guys found me sexy and how many guys wanted to fuck me that delivered me even more pleasure and i was hooked on it.. i refused to masterbate and that would end up in long sessons of men watching me dress up and dance of them and suck on dildos... etc... i would get quite alot of money from that.... normaly when i go to the clubs i would look at girls and flirt with them... but sometimes when a guy flirts with me or grabs my ass it would turn me on, i love it when i walk on the street and guys check me out i could feel myself getting horny... but the thing is they don't know i am a guy...
i am now 21 and i crossed the line with my addiction... so i was chatting with this guy online who i think is really hot, just the type i crave when horny big muscular dominant guy... and he is from the same city.... and he wanted us to meet in the car and have sex he would pay me.... goddamit i was so horny and craved it... when he said it i could not stop fantazing about it... i dressed up and we meet, i was extremly afraid and wanted to leave the car but i was craving it so badly....he gave me the money and told me to give him a blowjob first... and i did, the next thing that happend i was on top of him we were making out i was rubbing my ass against his penis and all of the sudden i felt his penis penetrating me and there it was i lost my virginity to a complete stranger who payed me to have sex with him... at first i started to get depressed but i was lost in pleasure and started really enjoying it... and ofcourse i orgsamed in few seconds, but no he kept fucking me and i was still horny and wanted it... until he cummed inside me... as i was resting on him we chatted a bit and had sex again but this time i wanted him to cum inside my mouth and on my face and he did just that... when done he drove me home and he told me he wanted this again and that he kinda likes me... i got inside and feel into depression for a few days i cried and i could not believe that i am such a whore.. and that i am not even intrested in guys but i can't stop craving these things... he called me yesterday again and he wants us to meet today again and go to dinner and have sex again he would pay me... i still didn't make up my mind... but when i think about it hes actually a nice guy and we have quite alot in common... we both like movies and games.. etc... i had a girlfriend before and i want a girlfriend again... but i just keep getting caught in gay things...

Sounds like you're bi. I'd say meet up again and if you enjoy it and gives you pleasure what's the harm ? I wish when I was your age i had acted out my sexual desires towards men.

I repressed my feelings. Wish I hadn't
Keep us updated everyone here is supportive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think your bi. Have u ever done female only

I have to agree with the others, deff sounds like you're Bi.

Why do guys have sooooooo much trouble with Bi? I'm being serious.
A Bi girl = no big deal.
A guy who likes girls and guys = Oh he must be gay. Why????

MandyBear said:
I have to agree with the others, deff sounds like you're Bi.

Why do guys have sooooooo much trouble with Bi? I'm being serious.
A Bi girl = no big deal.
A guy who likes girls and guys = Oh he must be gay. Why????

I think the younger generation is is becoming more tolerable and accepting of various sexualities.
But you're right tho older generations that are against gays or anything outside the "norm" see two women get it on I don't care what they say deep inside they are aroused especially men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0221nappie81 said:
I think the younger generation is is becoming more tolerable and accepting of various sexualities.
But you're right tho older generations that are against gays or anything outside the "norm" see two women get it on I don't care what they say deep inside they are aroused especially men.

Guys getting turned on by two girls wasn't really my point, lol

My point was when a "straight" girl shows an interest in other girls nobody immediately shouts "oh she must be a [closet] lesbian"
No, they mostly just say oh she must be Bi, or trying to get guys attention, ect, ect.

However, when a "straight" guy shows any interest in other guys everybody immediately shouts "oh he must be a [closet] gay"
Its just crazy that the idea of men being Bi is such a strange thing for people [mostly other men :( ] to think, and they jump right over it straight to gay.

My sexuality is complicated, lol, but to be simple I say I'm Bi & most people don't bat an eyelash, like oh OK, that's cool.

But a guy says the same thing and its OH! You like guys?!? completely forgetting they still like girls too you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back