Korean Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i was about to buy korean goodnites and i'm not sure if it will fit me in a 29 waist. i heard its bigger than the us goodnites i just hope someone could tell me if it will fit in 29 waist with lots of spaces inside for me. not quite squeezy for me. i just want them to fit me well and bigger for me with spaces.

Perhaps CYBERWOLF will chime in, but you probably saw his thread. Basically, the Korean GoodNites are a bit longer and a bit less stretchy than the US ones. So if your hope is to get something that's less snug in the waist, I'm not sure these will do anything for you. The also have hook-and-loop closures on the sides, just like US Pull-Ups. For the larger ones among us--e.g. me with my 38" waist--those side closures are bad news, as they open up well before the sides would otherwise tear. On the other hand, the Korean GoodNites seem to be a bit longer. That's certainly good.

...but is there more room in these? Probably not a lot. They're still for children, and the crotch width is certainly going to reflect that. I seldom use GoodNites, not because they're difficult to get into or anything (they're actually quite comfy, IMO), but because the leak guards just *barely* make it into the folds of my crotch. As a result, unless I carefully regulate my flow when wetting, I leak immediately. That can be fun sometimes, but it's usually not what I'm looking for.

Funzy said:
i was about to buy korean goodnites and i'm not sure if it will fit me in a 29 waist. i heard its bigger than the us goodnites i just hope someone could tell me if it will fit in 29 waist with lots of spaces inside for me. not quite squeezy for me. i just want them to fit me well and bigger for me with spaces.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I've been away.

While S.K. Goodnites are bigger than US Goodnites, after wearing them, and using them, I've noticed that the velcro lakes some real estate away from the elastic.

I'm 36' :sweat drop: and I've had to reposition the velcro 4 millimeters towards the edge. The fit was comfortable, but snugger than the US version.

The rise is further than US Goodnites.

On the absorbency side. These seem to be missing the fibrous layer "dispersion pad" that the US version has. It does make up for it by having much more SAP. So, don't flood, it will absorb a full bladder (600ml for me).

So it will definitely fit my 29 waist? I believe it will fit me but i need some room space bom so at least theres room space for me?

Funzy said:
So it will definitely fit my 29 waist? I believe it will fit me but i need some room space bom so at least theres room space for me?

Definitely

CYBERWOLF said:
Definitely

Is there any picture of them wearing it? So it will really fit me? With room spaces for me? I'm buying soon.

does anyone have the pic wearing them? or you can post the sizing length etc.

Funzy said:
does anyone have the pic wearing them? or you can post the sizing length etc.

I would, but I don't feel comfortable taking pictures of me wearing them.

Instead I will use pins/tacks and measure them.

Hey, I'm 36' and the fit is OK. You at 29' will fit.

CYBERWOLF said:
I would, but I don't feel comfortable taking pictures of me wearing them.

Instead I will use pins/tacks and measure them.

Hey, I'm 36' and the fit is OK. You at 29' will fit.

Okay , was trying to make sure thrs room spaces in it so it will be comfortable.. so the boys L and the Girls L are the same?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry being annoying was tring to make sure. I'm just scared it will fit me but no room spaces so it makes no comfortable.

Funzy said:
Okay , was trying to make sure thrs room spaces in it so it will be comfortable.. so the boys L and the Girls L are the same?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry being annoying was tring to make sure. I'm just scared it will fit me but no room spaces so it makes no comfortable.

I'm assuming you are talking about "private" spaces, aka genitalia specific design.

No. And no kid diaper/nappy/brief does.

The leg guards are much better than the US version.

The gender differences start and end with the prints and "landing area" (fibrous material) that helps wick urine and distribute it fast.

I don't know if the landing area is different, as I have not imported the girls version.

As I said before, this diaper has more SAP, and a thin landing area. So, the difference should be neglible in boys vs girl versions.

Last edited:
CYBERWOLF said:
I'm assuming you are talking about "private" spaces, aka genitalia specific design.

No. And no kid diaper/nappy/brief does.

The leg guards are much better than the US version.

The gender differences start and end with the prints and "landing area" (fibrous material) that helps wick urine and distribute it fast.

I don't know if the landing area is different, as I have not imported the girls version.

As I said before, this diaper has more SAP, and a thin landing area. So, the difference should be negligee in boys vs girl versions.

can you do some measurement? the longest part.

Funzy said:

- - - Updated - - -

Check out my original review. It's updated. You will find "Hard" measurements.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...an-Goodnites?p=1358563&viewfull=1#post1358563

TL;DL?

Here is the summary, SK version maximum circumference is 40 inches, while US version is 41 inches.

You said you were 19 inches?:thumbsup:

Funzy said:
my waist is 29, so prob have private spaces for me?

- - - Updated - - -

so is korean goodnites longer?

I'll assume you didn't read the above link.

My apologies for not being clear. Please follow the link.

Other that that, I don't have a magic ball to find out if these diapers will make you feel comfortable, confident, rich, handsome, tall, etc.

You need to find out yourself by trying a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back