• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am a 50-something baby and I recently told my wife about my love of being diapered. Guess what? She was more than happy to become my mommy!

I would like to learn more about the diaper and adult baby lifestyle. I mean, how far should I go? What does it all mean? (Does it mean anything?!?)

Also, my mommy, while willing, doesn't know very much and I need help to point her in the right direction.

I would love to learn more and chat, from everything from reptiles to making (if you don't know what that is, ask me!) so I'm sure you will soon wish I would just shut up.

Anyway, I look forward to being an active member of this community.

PS. If you don't hear from me for a while it just means that my work means I don't have time to comment. Don't sweat it.

TiggerLover said:
I am a 50-something baby and I recently told my wife about my love of being diapered. Guess what? She was more than happy to become my mommy!

I would like to learn more about the diaper and adult baby lifestyle. I mean, how far should I go? What does it all mean? (Does it mean anything?!?)

Also, my mommy, while willing, doesn't know very much and I need help to point her in the right direction.

I would love to learn more and chat, from everything from reptiles to making (if you don't know what that is, ask me!) so I'm sure you will soon wish I would just shut up.

Anyway, I look forward to being an active member of this community.

PS. If you don't hear from me for a while it just means that my work means I don't have time to comment. Don't sweat it.

Welcome! That's quite an introduction. You're very lucky to have an understanding spouse. So many aren't.

As for being an AB - How far do you want to go? The sky is the limit. Do you want AB furniture, be diapered 24/7, use a pacifier...? You can go as far as you want. And no, it doesn't necessarily mean anything to be an AB other than you want to regress as a "unique" hobby.

As for your wife, have her join you here! The rule is she has to have her own account but there are other SOs here that she can talk to. There are also books for her to read. One is "There's a Baby In My Bed". These will help her understand your regression.

Anyway, have fun here and jump in on the conversations . There's a lot more to this site than diapers and pacifiers. If you have anymore questions, ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back