• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello diapered community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieluchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Dzień Dobry... emm... I mean Good morning.
Soo as you can see im from poland. (I will probably made a lot of mistakes here soo please correct me if something is wrong :3)

Im here because diapers!
It started when i just wear diapers only just out of curiosity. It was about 7 years ago. And that was the only one diaper that i had... Emm. It was the only diaper that I was wearing. I just can't get any diapers for over 7 years. Why english is so haaard. helpme. (I just can't done this sentence corectly ;-;)
I have only a small plush pony and a red panda kigurumi.
Well im involved in some fandoms like Bronies and furries.

Im still in school. In poland it just a "Technikum" that in english mean something like "Technical school". I learn information technology. (I'm not sure about this sentence.)
I love to photograph. Even I do not have a good camera. But this is not a problem for me.

Soo i here because i have a lot of problem's with myself and my diapered site. Somethimes is just to much for me and im looking for any advice that can help me.

If anyone want to learn some polish words just tell me this :3

Have good time everyone! :3

Welcome.

Your English is pretty good for a non-native speaker. Don't worry about it.

Im here because diapers!
An excellent reason!

Hey, having a AB/DL/IC dictionary in several languages would be an interesting idea!

willnotwill said:
Hey, having a AB/DL/IC dictionary in several languages would be an interesting idea!

Soo at begining. Polish is probably the most difficult language. We have a lot of "ż, ź, ą, ł, ę, ó, ś, ć, ń" and "sz rz cz dż". So do not worry if You can not say the word's correctly.

Diaper - Pielucha (There is sound. Be careful.)How to pronounce
plushie - pluszak (There i just don't find any sound for pronounce. Use google translate :3)

I will add more if you want :)

Hey Luier, welcome. Just have fun joining in our discussions. You'll soon learn plenty of English. Also, sorry you don't have any diapers, that would be frustrating.

ozbub said:
Hey Luier, welcome. Just have fun joining in our discussions. You'll soon learn plenty of English. Also, sorry you don't have any diapers, that would be frustrating.

Im still patiently waiting for this time when i can again wear any diaper i want. I think that will be soon :3

That's cool. It's such a nice feeling to be able to just relax and wear one whenever you want to.

ozbub said:
That's cool. It's such a nice feeling to be able to just relax and wear one whenever you want to.

i think so too! And im happy when i see other people happy. Maybe its my life goal :3

That sounds like a very nice goal. Worth a hug, :hugs:

ozbub said:
That sounds like a very nice goal. Worth a hug, :hugs:

Have hug from me too! :hugs:

Welcome to the site fellow furry/brony/diaper wearer. You speak English better then some of us Natives.

Hi and welcome. I think your English is very good. I'm a professional musician and I recently bought a piano, so I'm learning a number of the Chopin Nocturnes and Preludes. I learned many of the waltzes when I was in high school, the last time I studied piano with a teacher. Poland should be forever very proud of Chopin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back