Something fun to do.. Find the fun in jobs that must be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So.. Mary Poppins says in every job that must be done there is an element of fun, you find the fun and snap the jobs a game!

So as a bit of a creative thread I want everyone to think of a task they have to do, find the fun and make it a game, post it and we will see how many boring adult-y things we can make fun! :D

My job is always fun because I'm a musician. But I used to work IT for a junior high school. The school division had purchased terrible computers and monitors, both which would occasionally burst into flames. Eventually they realized they had to get rid of them. The computers they could sell, but the monitors didn't even have a country of origin so they had to be thrown out.

There was a dumpster a story down from an upper door where I would take the monitors. They were the old, glass CRT television like monitors, and I got to throw them about ten feet down and into the dumpster where I heard them shatter and smash. What fun to have my revenge on utter crap that would never again hurt someone.

Laundry = Basketball

I love to stand across the room and roll up the laundry and try to shoot baskets into the machine. Just make sure to have something holding the lid up or crash, bang, kaboom!

Also, Sweeping/Mopping = Dancing

Brooms and mops make excellent partners, mopping is best because you aren't trying to make a pile. Not so good with a vacuum cleaner, to clunky. :p

That sounds fun, little Andrea, I imagine a daddy wanting me to help him, half the time, I can't be bothered to change so he asks me to help him get the stuff together

LittleAndrea said:
Laundry = Basketball

I love to stand across the room and roll up the laundry and try to shoot baskets into the machine. Just make sure to have something holding the lid up or crash, bang, kaboom!

Also, Sweeping/Mopping = Dancing

Brooms and mops make excellent partners, mopping is best because you aren't trying to make a pile. Not so good with a vacuum cleaner, to clunky. :p

This sounds super fun! :D I am so going to try the laundry one! I hate laundry!

My time sheet, is just asking to be coloured in and have smilely faces no it.

I have to be careful not to go over the top with it becouse sir will tell me off and tell me to bo it properly.

It not my fault. Hee, hee.

The amount of times I wanted to do that with my work but the adults want it boring white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back