• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Mike the DL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

My name is Mike, and I'm a DL (sounds almost like AA - lol). I've worn sporadically for a few years (mostly goodnites/depends/whatever I could get at WalMart), but it's always been something that (I'm sorry to say) I've been embarrassed about. Because of this, it's something that I've kept deeply hidden and haven't shared with anyone (including in my relationships). Recently a couple of things happened that have made me more accepting of my love of diapers and have led to a desire to meet others who share this interest.

I'm not looking to parade down the street wearing nothing but a diaper, but I would love to be slightly more open about this and find others to share my love of diapers with - even if it's just someone to chat with.

I'm single at the moment, but my hope is that by being a more active part of the community (or at least meeting a few people who are also into wearing), I can feel secure enough in my love of diapers that I won't hide it from my next girlfriend.

Thanks everyone, and please don't hesitate to reach out, PM me, etc. I'm looking to make friends!

Mike

Hello Mike and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction

Egor

ab321 said:
Hey everyone!

My name is Mike, and I'm a DL (sounds almost like AA - lol).

Hello and welcome to ADISC. After the meeting there's coffee and cookies. Absolutely no alcohol!!!

egor said:
Hello Mike and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction

Egor

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC. After the meeting there's coffee and cookies. Absolutely no alcohol!!!

Thanks! I'm really excited (though a bit nervous) to get to know everyone!

ab321 said:
Thanks! I'm really excited (though a bit nervous) to get to know everyone!

I'm sure you will. The best way is to become active with the threads, putting in your two cents, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back