Vote on the FINAL Magnifico Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The time has come to vote on your FAVORITE Magnifico artwork submission! We want to thank EVERYONE who took the time to create and submit artwork for the contest. The winner will receive ONE YEAR OF FREE DIAPERS (1 case per month) and the runner up + others in the top 5 will receive coupon codes for their efforts as well!

CAST YOUR VOTE BELOW THE ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS!

* Only 1 vote will be allowed/counted per person
* Voting ends 4/8 at midnight PT

Vote here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w1h36OYBLFrYNZOlntdXmzbPhLV94skQ0J5-MJgsGug/viewform

Honestly? They're all great designs...I can't really pick between them. I think I like the dinosaurs a little more, but which one??

I picked the dinosaurs for my vote!

I like # 2

Gender neutral and fun with dinos in cloth

I voted dinosaurs...sadly none of mine made the top 5.

Here they are anyhow.

Bambino Clouds.jpg
bambino fish.jpg
bambino monkeys.jpg

I voted number 2 also they were all good though tough decision

KimbaStarshine said:
Heheh... I also submitted a design with rainclouds, rainbows, and an umbrella.

You should post it so that we can all see!

tobdy1986 said:
You should post it so that we can all see!

I'm not a digital artist by any means so it was a bit... rough. vectorpaint.jpg

I got the email and took a look, and they're OK, though nothing jumped out at me as being a clear winner.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm not a digital artist by any means so it was a bit... rough. View attachment 25930

Looks like great minds think alike! :)

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
I got the email and took a look, and they're OK, though nothing jumped out at me as being a clear winner.

I think the issue is that the contest instructions were very vague.....half of the 5 look better suited for a diaper tape than an all over print. I like the dinos in diapers but they seem a little "DragonTales"-ish in their design.

bambinod said:

I'm not wild about any of them really. If I had to pick the cutest, I'd go with #2. However, it was done by a fairly well-known babyfur artist, Wen, and it seems... slightly unfair that other people have to compete with a professional.

I still have not voted, I can't decide between #1 and #2. For dinos I love the #2 print but the air baloons in the sky are also a good design, especially for those who are not into the "babyish" prints.

I can't decide between 1 & 2 either. All the designs are pretty solid, but those two are my favorites.

#1 has more of a general appeal and is the most similar to the rest of Bambino's artwork. But it's hard to pass up baby dinosaurs...

Honestly I want to be able to buy both :rolleyes:

I like the Dino's because it has a white background.

This appeals to me more than a blue panel on an otherwise white diaper.
I am incontinent and definitely more DL than AB.
I would wear Dino's, but the others probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

and think about it....1, 2, 3 with a wink!

LittleICme said:
I like the Dino's because it has a white background.

This appeals to me more than a blue panel on an otherwise white diaper.
I am incontinent and definitely more DL than AB.
I would wear Dino's, but the others probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

and think about it....1, 2, 3 with a wink!

The diapers are going to be an all-over print. So I'm assuming the background color on each design will be the color of the whole diaper.

Dang! Wish I knew about this earlier, cuz I would've loved to have put a design forward. Oh well, there will be other days.

The #2 dinosaurs are awesome! But the number 5 dinosaurs are also awesome.
It's so hard to decide. #1 is pleasant, but not baby enough for me.

I am actually a fan of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back