Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don't know why the songs from the 2003-2008 depresses me, it just reminds me of my sick mom and waiting for her in the car for hours at a time when I could be playing. I think of her sick at home as well and her being miserable and abusive. I can't stand it when those songs come up they make me cry when they come up! I could be a kid because of my mom being ill with the diabetes and whatnot.

Does anybody else experience this? Why have I associated the songs with this!

I have to only listen to modern songs from 2008 onwards now. It makes me depressed when I remember those songs and I can't even remember what the songs were called!

I have that same felling at times but I remember that some of them where songs she liked. the funny part is those songs are from the 1980s. There's songs my sister liked as well but that's another story and a different type of music.

Old songs sure does bring back some old memories, I was an 80's kid so now some of the "new classic rock" hits the radio and I go into a time that I long forgot about, the funny thing is, old songs from the 80's always take me back to hearing the radio to see if school was cancelled due to snow, nothI got else really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back