Diaper secrets revealed on an evening flight from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was on a late night flight from Atlanta to Dallas and the plane was less than half full and because the plane was so empty we all had our own row which gave people room to get comfortable and stretch out. I was in last row that had people sitting it and there were 6 rows behind me that were empty. Directly across the aisle from me was a young lady in her late 20's who also had her own row. The young lady was wearing a mid length skirt and a long sweater and from her appearance (clothing, briefcase) I would say she worked in professional setting of some type. Not long after we took off she lifted the arm rest between the seats and laid down across the seats laying on her side with her knees pulled up to fit in the shorter space. She was using her jacket as a pillow had covered up with a blanket and within minutes she was asleep. About 40 minutes into the flight I glanced over and saw that the blanket had slid off of her bottom. It was then that I noticed that her skirt had ridden up giving me a clear view of roughly 1/4 her bottom. At first I thought she was wearing white panties but when I discretely took a harder look I realized I was looking at a bottom covered by clear plastic pants and under the plastic pants was white plastic covered diaper! The lights on the plane were on low and at first it was difficult to discern any brand of diaper but there little doubt it was a diaper. I sat there softly giggling because just as the young lady I too was wearing a diaper and plastic pants underneath my work attire. The flight was just over two hours long so for the next hour plus I sat there having mental fantasies driven by my view of her padded bottom. All too soon announcements were made on our preparation to landing and the young lady woke up. She laid there for a second and I then think she realized that the blanket had slid off. Reaching back her hand found out that in addition to the blanket sliding off her skirt had also pulled up exposing her diaper covered bottom. She literally sat up as if she was spring loaded and lifted her bottom up to pull down her skirt. I sat there pretending to be focused on my book but glanced over and our eyes met in a nervous glance, and at that point she knew that I knew of her secret. From that point on she wouldn't even look in my direction. We landed and as we all got up to de-board I was in front of her. I took my bag from the over head bin and turned to help her with hers. She gave me an uncomfortable smile and thanked me for my help. We were the last in the line of people and so we had to wait on those in front of us to retrieve their bags and such. Just before the line began to move I turned and looked at her and and softly said "hey", she looked at me and I glanced my eyes downward. Her eyes followed mine and she looked down and could see that I had lifted my sweater revealing my own secret... because peeking above the waistband of my pants was the top of my own light blue plastic pants with a bit of white plastic diaper top exposed above it. She looked at it for a second or two and then looked up at me with bright grin on her face. With no words spoken I simply dropped my sweater smiled with a big eye brow raising grin turned and walked up the aisle. :biggrin:

You write some of the nicest stories.

Nice story, can't help but worry it could have gone really badly at the end though if she was completely uncomfortable with her own or your diapers.

sounds fake

Yeah, this is fake

Yes belongs in the story area.

I can tell a real story as only dogboy would be this much of an idiot. I always wear Baby Pants, Almost a Big Kid training pants as my go to underwear. My wife and I were taking my 95 year old mother in law to the airport, and because she used their wheel chair once there, I wheeled her and walked through security.

For some reason, when I went through the metal scanner, all these areas lit up as if it was metal. I was wearing jeans with the rivets, but there were spots on my chest as well, so they had to frisk me. The big, burly guy ran his hands over me including my butt, and when he got to my obviously padded butt, his eyes got really wide! I just smiled and he let me through. Neither one of us said anything, but it was definitely weird. After the initial, "oh shit", I was amused. Dogboy strikes again with revealing he's AB/DL!!!

dogboy said:
I can tell a real story as only dogboy would be this much of an idiot. I always wear Baby Pants, Almost a Big Kid training pants as my go to underwear. My wife and I were taking my 95 year old mother in law to the airport, and because she used their wheel chair once there, I wheeled her and walked through security.

For some reason, when I went through the metal scanner, all these areas lit up as if it was metal. I was wearing jeans with the rivets, but there were spots on my chest as well, so they had to frisk me. The big, burly guy ran his hands over me including my butt, and when he got to my obviously padded butt, his eyes got really wide! I just smiled and he let me through. Neither one of us said anything, but it was definitely weird. After the initial, "oh shit", I was amused. Dogboy strikes again with revealing he's AB/DL!!!

I'm surprised they didn't take a peek to make sure you weren't wearing the Almost a Martyr training pants--the kind with the extra-thick C-4 center panel.

Last edited:
you should've became freinds

icklespace said:
you should've became freinds

Haha...that sounds disturbing!

Hate to question your assumptions but this actually took place - Friday, 20 Nov 2015/Atlanta to Dallas. Left Atlanta at 7:34pm arrived in Dallas at 10:34pm

I still say fake.

yes big fake

Why do you care? Why make a judgement on someone's personal integrity when you can simply keep an open mind instead? What are you losing?

Kenn said:
Why do you care? Why make a judgement on someone's personal integrity when you can simply keep an open mind instead? What are you losing?
It's not so much about personal integrity as it is not being the appropriate section for this kind of thing. Has this been posted in stories I doubt anyone would care about if it was true or not.

One of the things ADISC has traditionally been good at is having a pretty good signal to noise ratio and generally keeping things factual and sane. If this story is indeed true (I really hope it isn't), OP is talking about having publicly exposed his diapers to a random stranger. That's somewhat creepy and really not ok, even if she also was also wearing them.

I couldn't relate to the main character, but flights intrigue me (as someone who has never flown), so I liked the steady progression toward the fast, familiar, and friendly familiarization. The ambiguous ending also leaves it up to the reader to decide what happens. In short! I look forward to chapter 2.

I wouldn't necessarily say the events themselves sound in the realm of unbelievability. Even the end, while unlikely, is still certainly possible. Although a bit creepy.
The way it's written makes me think it could be fake. But there is no other indication other than that.

awesome that would be so cool it that were to happen to me i know when I'm flying I'm usually padded up

irnub said:
...OP is talking about having publicly exposed his diapers to a random stranger. That's somewhat creepy and really not ok, even if she also was also wearing them.

I disagree. He was merely discreetly showing the top of his diaper to eliminate her embarrassment and their association ended there. Making someone less uncomfortable via empathy is hardly "creepy".

Kenn said:
I disagree. He was merely showing the top of his diaper to eliminate her embarrassment and their association ended there. Making someone less uncomfortable via empathy is hardly "creepy".

Just because someone might be embarrassed about their private size, doesn't make it not creepy to whip yours out to make them feel better. lol. I know it's an extreme example, but I think it gets the point across. XD

There is a line to be drawn somewhere for what is and isn't appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back