Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I am currently putting a lot of effort into looking for a new partner and for obvious reasons I would love to be able to find someone who shares an interest in the ABDL lifestyle. So I'm currently on a couple of sites fetlife and abdlmatch in the hopes that I might find someone. I've also been investigating trying to find other sites and places online where I might find someone and I just came across a site called ABDLPixel. I was wondering does anyone on here know anything about that site? I started registering on the site but got a bit scared when the site said my real name was required to register. That seemed a bit odd to me and spooked me a bit.

Anyway if anyone has any experience with that site and is happy to share. Equally if anyone has any other suggestions for good sites to try and find people, it seems to be especially hard where I'm living down in the south of England.

Thanks peoples :)!!

How would they know if you used your real name or not?

I have an account on ABDLPixel. I don't use it very much, I'm too busy here and some other places. I believe that you can hide your real name and use a fake name for your public view. On ABDLPixel, I am Baby Denise, like here but that is not my real name and ABDLPixel does have my real name.

Hi BabyBobby83

I don't know much about the site.

And I know it hard to find other AB I live near Torquay and there are lot of place I could go.
But not really for little boy like me.

I would be lost without Daddy we did not find each other on line we just got to be freand first with other things that we both where in to and it went from there.

Hope you find someone.

An idea that baby Denise had was abdl little camp uk.

Which I really like the idea of as we could all get together and have fun.
Just not sure how many people would be interested in coming.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi BabyBobby83

I don't know much about the site.

And I know it hard to find other AB I live near Torquay and there are lot of place I could go.
But not really for little boy like me.

I would be lost without Daddy we did not find each other on line we just got to be freand first with other things that we both where in to and it went from there.

Hope you find someone.

An idea that baby Denise had was abdl little camp uk.

Which I really like the idea of as we could all get together and have fun.
Just not sure how many people would be interested in coming.

Sisi

You live right near me haha, I'm Exeter area.. I love the idea of little camp

- - - Updated - - -

LittleBelle said:

You in Exeter. Wow.

I not the only little in the village then.

He he

Sisi

LittleBelle said:

sisi said:
- - - Updated - - -

You in Exeter. Wow.

He he

Sisi

Gah, I live on the other side of the South Coast (Brighton area) - still, the idea sounds appealing (as far as my curiosity goes - I'm always really, really nervous about these things, having never done them before)

sisi said:
- - - Updated - - -

You in Exeter. Wow.

He he

Sisi

No you're not hehe, I felt like I was the only one in Devon :laugh:

I don't know anything about AB/DL pixel, however, this is my thoughts on AB/DL dating sites in general. If you are a gay man, then you are in luck because good AB/DL dating sites will work ok for you. If you are a straight man, you probably should go to fetlife because most of the AB/DL dating sites are full of almost all men.

Tyger said:
I don't know anything about AB/DL pixel, however, this is my thoughts on AB/DL dating sites in general. If you are a gay man, then you are in luck because good AB/DL dating sites will work ok for you. If you are a straight man, you probably should go to fetlife because most of the AB/DL dating sites are full of almost all men.

Hi Tyger.

Being asexual and also kind of some where between 4 and may be like 7 years old inside.
I don't really do dating. But have a group of us get together and play game and have fun doing thing as a grop for a cuppel of day sounds like a good idea.

What do you think.

Any way that the idea of little came uk it is open to any one that is ABDL.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back