Who has held it until they couldn't, thus having an "accident" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of trying this next time I am in possession of diapers. It sounds semi fun. But also possibly very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I would do it if I could actually have some diapers

I think I'd probably do myself harm before I'd lose control, so I'd rather not push that. It's nice enough to let loose when there is a feeling of urgency but it's still a conscious relaxation of control.

I hate holding it, it's DSL uncomfortable, why not just pee if you want a accident

- - - Updated - - -

So, not DSL, godammit!!!

A decent amount. I have impaired #2 continence in addition to my nonexistent #1 continence so I have my fair share.

Angelic said:
I hate holding it, it's DSL uncomfortable, why not just pee if you want a accident

- - - Updated - - -

So, not DSL, godammit!!!

Because they want an uncontrollable accident, and choosing to pee is the definition of control.

There are other boards on the net about desperation wetting, if you want to play this way I think you should find them and read them, in order to maximize your experience.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've tried only once, but I couldn't get to the point that I couldn't hold it. I drank a ton of water and waited until my roommate left to put on a diaper, but no matter how much I had to go I could still hold it.

Eventually, I just let go and I peed so much that it leaked.

I should also probably mention that it is not good for you to hold it that long. So I would make it a common thing to do.

Haha.....at age 68 I do it all the time, sometimes even intentionally.....sigh.

I've done it once, kind of, I forgot that I wasn't wearing and well, it was a mess to clean up on the kitchen floor... I was doing dishes at the time and I wasn't about to walk/run to the bathroom across carpet. I was going to measure how much I held after a few glasses of water.

1) for lots of people with normal bladder control, holding it for a long time won't necessarily result in an accident. In my case if my bladder gets full to the point of being painful it actually gets harder to pee.

2) holding it to that point can cause kidney damage over time. Furthermore, keeping point 1 in mind, if your bladder is the sort that locks up while full you could end up taking a very uncomfortable (and fun* to explain) trip to the ER to get cathed (also another fun* experience)

*When I say "fun", I actually mean exactly the opposite

Only "accident" I had was in kindergarden. mean teacher didn't let me to go the bathroom. so, on the floor it went.

It's easier to do with messing usually. Safer too, but you'll be very uncomfortable for hours. It's very dramatic when solid.

I don't think it'll be fun with wetting and it'll lead to a leak.

I agree that this isn't a good idea.

If you are determined to try it I did wonder whether waiting until you strongly need to go but not desparate, then getting someone to tickle you or putting ice cubes down your back (or maybe in your diaper) might work and be safer - however I haven't tried it.

It wouldn't work with me as I clam up when I'm desparate - and I think I'd do myself a serious injury before I lost control.

Pinguinito said:
I agree that this isn't a good idea.

I agree too -- in much more extreme cases, where people have been drinking water and not urinating, they have died. It can't be good for your kidneys.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6261509.stm
http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/09...-woman-now-radio-station-may-lose-its-licence

Instead of trying to force your muscles to be overwhelmed by physical forces, why not learn to relax your muscles and keep them relaxed, so that it feels exactly like you are wetting yourself, but without doing yourself any harm.

When I started wearing diapers (as an adult), I found it really hard to use them. Now it feels natural; it's like my body just relaxes when I'm wearing them because I know I don't have to "hold it". Often, when I get up in the morning, I genuinely struggle to hold it and it really feels like I'm having an accident (it's even happened when I'm already leaking and panicking!). But that never happens at all when I'm not wearing.

So... I haven't exactly "trained" myself to get used to wetting in diapers... My body just naturally relaxes when I'm wearing (which is why I wear at all -- just to relieve anxiety). So... it just happened like this. And as I got used to wearing occasionally, it's like my "continence" muscles automatically relax like a salivating Pavlovian dog. (I hope you get the reference -- that would sound very weird if not!)

I have. I could agree that it might bad for your health, I've never had any major issues with it other than maybe a weak bladder for a few hours after. Basically it goes like this...for me anyway. I'll drink 2 big cups of water and usually warm water because it's warm and I believe you body process warm water faster. Then I'll wait a bit for it all to settle. Then another big cup either tea or water. After that if I want to drink any more I'll just have a soda or two. Drinking too much can kill you so don't go crazy.
After probably an hour you should have to go pretty good. Just hold on as long as you can. It's going to hurt at some point. I find that once I can feel it in my kidneys I'm getting close. Usually, I'll have to get up and pace and do the pee pee dance a little bit here and there. At some point it will happen though your going to squirt a bit here and there as your body more or less convulses trying to push it out.
At this point your goal is Basically achieved, though do continue trying to hold it if you can/want to. At some point your going be tired and sore enough that your going to give in and let loose.
😉happy flooding...

When I first got sick my body retained all urine for close to 5 days before my Bladder decided to cut loose in the middle of the night, I literally flooded the bed and room to such a high degree the Nurses followed the yellow river in the hallway back to my bed and woke me up, cleaned me up put me in a new bed in new room so I could go back to sleep while the original one was cleaned of course in the new bed they tryed to give me a barbaric diaper to point at, I said no just get one in my actual size and I will wear it, Safety First!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When I was younger I sometimes held my pee until I ran to the bathroom and sometimes wet myself lol

I've never really been able to do this. Tried it yet. Hi each time I get to the point where I just can't bear the pain and let myself pee. My control is too strong apparently anry ability to withstand the pain isn't strong enough. Someday as dogboy says I'll probably have the problem and not want it! Ha!

Occasionally I do that, it feels great to open the flood gates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back