Diapers are no longer sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well thanks to HRT it has killed my diaper kink, It's more of a comfort object now, I no longer get erections with diapers.

Though on the other hand it's a blessing though I do seem to get excited but not down stairs. my breasts are developing and pretty much changes occur there now.

In a way it's a good thing, I flippin' hate erections they just feel so wrong.

I hate erections too....that's why I wear diapers for comfort & protection, not for sexual pleasure.

Me 3 they make me feel uncomfortable so I try to catch it before I diaper up because it helps control the erection and makes me feel more comfortable

Funny .. i was just in the process of writing up a little bit on this at Fetlife:

Over the past year, I have been wearing diapers 100% of the time that I am not at work. I actually did a 2 week stint of wearing to work as well, but I lost the excitement of the last hour of work knowing I was going to be home and diapered again soon and that wound up being more important to me than the ability to claim full 24/7 wearing.

So what I have discovered over this last year is wearing and wetting my diapers has lost most if not all of the sexual component. I only very rarely get any kind of arousal when changing, nor do I think diapers in a sexual manner. They still feel 'sexy' but not 'sexual'. When I reach around and give my bottom a swat and hear the dull thwap of my thick diapers through my plastic panties, it gives me a little butterflies in the stomach excitement not a reaction from the nether regions. It may sound like this is something of a loss, but to me it is very liberating. In my young days, just the sight of a diaper or the smell of baby powder would elicit an arousal and that would quickly go to sating the desire, and then the attraction to diapers and plastic panties would evaporate and I would feel quite indifferent about them.

Ummmm, I turn on when diapered. When I was preety much younger, so I hated that, but now it's fun. After discharge it's sooooo relaxing. My problem is I've mostly zero diapers, I use some from time to time, irregulary and always I enjoy into maximum.

Diapers have never been sexual for me. I wear them mainly for the comfort.

This is actually, extremely, common. When we only get a seldom or rare chance to wear a diaper, it often triggers that "excitement" at the same time. This is why so many get being a diaper lover confused with being a diaper fetish. Once we finally get the chance to wear for long periods of time though most finally realise being a dl actually isn't based on sexual feelings after all.

Just chock up this new experience for you, you're all the more wiser now.

Slomo said:
This is actually, extremely, common. When we only get a seldom or rare chance to wear a diaper, it often triggers that "excitement" at the same time. This is why so many get being a diaper lover confused with being a diaper fetish. Once we finally get the chance to wear for long periods of time though most finally realise being a dl actually isn't based on sexual feelings after all.

Just chock up this new experience for you, you're all the more wiser now.
Mmm. I'm not sure it's about "realizing that DL isn't sexual" so much as it is taking a sexual thing and making it less sexual. Consider the stereotype of an older married couple who rarely have sex anymore. It's a stereotype because it's true! People get bored of having sex with the same partner over and over, and they also (hopefully) start to bond with their partner in other ways. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't fundamentally sexual, it just means that the prominence of the sexual component has changed, probably because it got "old."

With that perspective in mind, it's no wonder that so many of the 24/7 crowd seems to find themselves in the "comfort DL" boat. For something sexual, it becomes overdone and boring, but at the same time takes on a new role.

I don't see myself going 24/7 anytime soon, and so I suspect I'll be aroused by diapers for years to come. (Was that a bad pun? Unintended!) When that stops, it likely won't be due to some epiphany about the true nature of a diaper habit. It'll be because I overdid it or because my hormones are gone--the latter of which probably applies to the OP, but for very different reasons.

(And just to be clear, when I say "overdone," I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean "done with such frequency that sexual attraction becomes unsustainable.")

It is amusing, though, to imagine a world in which the true functions of spa jets, exhaust pipes, and light sockets are revealed only after years of humping them (and somehow still having a penis).

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Mmm. I'm not sure it's about "realizing that DL isn't sexual" so much as it is taking a sexual thing and making it less sexual. Consider the stereotype of an older married couple who rarely have sex anymore. It's a stereotype because it's true! People get bored of having sex with the same partner over and over, and they also (hopefully) start to bond with their partner in other ways. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't fundamentally sexual, it just means that the prominence of the sexual component has changed, probably because it got "old."

With that perspective in mind, it's no wonder that so many of the 24/7 crowd seems to find themselves in the "comfort DL" boat. For something sexual, it becomes overdone and boring, but at the same time takes on a new role.

I don't see myself going 24/7 anytime soon, and so I suspect I'll be aroused by diapers for years to come. (Was that a bad pun? Unintended!) When that stops, it likely won't be due to some epiphany about the true nature of a diaper habit. It'll be because I overdid it or because my hormones are gone--the latter of which probably applies to the OP, but for very different reasons.

(And just to be clear, when I say "overdone," I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean "done with such frequency that sexual attraction becomes unsustainable.")

Most people also don't get married just the sex either. They get into a marriage because they love each other (ideally anyways). The sex at first can be....overdone too, for sure. That still doesnt make their engagement a fetish though.

Love does not equal sex. And it's called diaper love for a reason.

Nope, I actually mean that HRT killed my diaper fetish, I can no longer get hard at anything. (It only shows in my newly developed breasts)

LittleJess said:
Nope, I actually mean that HRT killed my diaper fetish, I can no longer get hard at anything. (It only shows in my newly developed breasts)
Risperdahl & Ritalin do have similar side effects however not speaking from personal experience though.

xpluswearer said:
Risperdahl & Ritalin do have similar side effects however not speaking from personal experience though.

eh, I'm transitioning from male to female, I'm on estrogen and Cyproterone acetate.. breast development, etc is normal and to be expected.

Cyproterone acetate itself kills erections and makes you infertile, after 3 months you don't produce any seamen and you become pretty much infertile. (has a half life of 36 hours or something). from the transgender girls I've talked to, i'll never get erect again. (only in the breasts)

I've had about 1 erection in the last 3 weeks. Literally not even kidding.

LittleJess said:
eh, I'm transitioning from male to female, I'm on estrogen and Cyproterone acetate.. breast development, etc is normal and to be expected.

Cyproterone acetate itself kills erections and makes you infertile, after 3 months you don't produce any seamen and you become pretty much infertile. (has a half life of 36 hours or something). from the transgender girls I've talked to, i'll never get erect again. (only in the breasts)

I've had about 1 erection in the last 3 weeks. Literally not even kidding.

So long as you are good with that we all feel fabulous for you LittleJess :)

I hope you kick more goals in your transition to who you really are!

Wearing since young I got orgasms in hem at a pre-teen and young teenage age alot. Not hardly any

Slomo said:
Most people also don't get married just the sex either.

Or because wanna not problems. I'm two times separated and no any wish to return into some serious relation.

I think lots of drugs can stop sex drive and probably because of that affect sexually related fetishes. I couple years ago I was on medical steroids and I couldnt get or keep erections. But it didnt impact my desire to wear a diaper though because I had to constantly pee including several times through the night. Diapers were my salvation even though there wasnt an erotic motivation to it.

I have experienced wet dreams since I was in junior high school. While diapers aren't sexual I still have a night time release every few weeks. Maybe because I don't masturbate very often.

I think they are a big turnon sexually:)

Masturbating or getting turned on by a diaper doesn't make diapers purely sexual.

They've started strictly sexual but has slowly declined the past several years into about a 50/50 mix of sexual and babyfur kinda things. Abstaining doesn't work for me and I've tried it several times I just keep getting the urges to wear and my torpedo never fails to do its thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back