• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
¡Hola a todos! Sprinkles here!

I'm a college student hoping to get a future career in a health field. I also want to become fluent in Spanish.

I guess I've always been curious about diapers.

Card games have had my interest for quite some time, especially poker games. I also like drawing to relax. I regularly torture myself with piano pieces and scales but love the end results too much to stop.

Hello Sprinkles and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Sprinkles said:
¡Hola a todos! Sprinkles here!

I'm a college student hoping to get a future career in a health field. I also want to become fluent in Spanish.

I guess I've always been curious about diapers.

Card games have had my interest for quite some time, especially poker games. I also like drawing to relax. I regularly torture myself with piano pieces and scales but love the end results too much to stop.

Hi and welcome to the site. I've been torturing myself with my new piano as of late. I'm trying to learn several of the Chopin preludes, two which go very fast. I've recently learned three of the Chopin Nocturnes and I'm working on the D flat Major Nocturne. I bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2 back in June and it's an amazing instrument. Buying a new acoustic grand piano was a little out of the question, so this works quite well as it has a real, acoustic grand piano action, all the way to the hammers.

We have a member on the site who's made quite a bit of money playing poker, so maybe he'll respond to you. Glad you found us and I hope you have a good experience here.

Wow. Chopin has always looked so difficult. Kudos to you! Do you have a favorite piece?

I currently have a Casio WK-1800 to work with. It only has 76 keys, but is efficient enough for most pieces (at least my level).

And cool, another poker fan!

Salve, amica.
Sounds like you're still getting start with piano - I know the early stuff can be less fun, but it really does pay off. A lot of the fun stuff looks much more challenging than it really is; I've been working on Maple Leaf Rag and Suite Bergamasque myself.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly where I place, but have only been playing for a couple years. I love the way the more complex pieces sound and am also very happy to find out they're fun to play too!

Just looked up Maple Leaf Rag and I started imagining a black and white movie with men that have mustaches. I can't wait to work up to that level. Good luck on your pieces!

That's probably not a bad image - Joplin's Entertainer was used for the The Sting

Now I'm thinking of black and white movies and ice cream trucks. Dang it Entertainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back