• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaunt

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, this isn't usually me to make introduction posts.

I'm pretty new to this side of me, I've always had a subconscious (and at times pretty conscious) enjoyment of diapers and the like. But I've only really been able to explore that side of me over the last year or so.

I've only told two close friends about my interests... But I've never talked or interacted with any other ABDL minded person before. I've been lurking quite a bit on these forums for the past couple of days, and I finally built up the courage to create an account!

So hello everybody!

Gaunt said:
Hey, this isn't usually me to make introduction posts.

I'm pretty new to this side of me, I've always had a subconscious (and at times pretty conscious) enjoyment of diapers and the like. But I've only really been able to explore that side of me over the last year or so.

I've only told two close friends about my interests... But I've never talked or interacted with any other ABDL minded person before. I've been lurking quite a bit on these forums for the past couple of days, and I finally built up the courage to create an account!

So hello everybody!

Hello Gaunt!

Well done for finally making that leap, it can be hard to face the fact that you enjoy something this weird ;-)

Hopefully you'll find that talking with other people who share your interest will make it easier to be confident about them. I hope it went well telling your friends about your interest in diapers... who to tell and when is a frequent topic of discussion on here.

MsClaraRiddle said:
I hope it went well telling your friends about your interest in diapers... who to tell and when is a frequent topic of discussion on here.

Thanks! It was very easy, I only told them because I thought it'd ease up any confusion if I was ever caught with them. They're laid back people so they didn't care as long as I didn't involve them in it if they didn't want to

Gaunt said:
Thanks! It was very easy, I only told them because I thought it'd ease up any confusion if I was ever caught with them. They're laid back people so they didn't care as long as I didn't involve them in it if they didn't want to

That's good... I'm glad I was able to tell my two best friends, in the end it would have been difficult if I hadn't because it would have been difficult to explain how some things have developed in my life without telling them about my being ABDL :p

Is there more that you want to tell us about yourself? what are your interest apart from diapers?

MsClaraRiddle said:
That's good... I'm glad I was able to tell my two best friends, in the end it would have been difficult if I hadn't because it would have been difficult to explain how some things have developed in my life without telling them about my being ABDL :p

Is there more that you want to tell us about yourself? what are your interest apart from diapers?

Well like Marka said, I'm pretty into 40k as well as other tabletop miniatures games. And the usual stuff like Video games, youtube, Netflix, anything any sane person in the modern age would do all day.

And to answer Marka's question it involves painting the pieces for these games, if you have no clue what I'm talking about imagine a very sophisticated version of Risk. Or playing with little green army men. Except set in a Sci-Fi universe.

I also play an assortment of star wars related tabletop games like X-wing and Armada. Which is pretty much just spaceships on a table with models associated with them.

WH40k_Figures.jpg

Looks a little something like this.

Warhammer 40k involves a lot of model building, as well as optional painting you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back