Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So i've been wanting a bottle, I can't seem to find any online that ship discreetly. Do any of you where to buy one?

littlesaurus86 said:
Are we talking a regular baby/toddler bottle or a bottle with a modified nipple? Personally, I didn't really go the discreet route on this one and just bought a regular bottle at the store, buying other non-baby items with it to make it seem less of a big deal. But, if you really want discreet, I'd suggest buying through Amazon ensuring that what you're buying is sold/shipped by Amazon.

I've never even looked into one, can you recommend one? And amazon will work won't it!

Hi,

i have some great advice for you, if you are looking for a more adult sized baby bottle. look up "non vac lamb Feeder bottle" on google.. These bottles are 500 ml unlike your baby bottles, and come with a much larger teat, which you can trim to the desired liquid speed, They are great, They only come in plain plastic, but getting yourself a couple of stickers to put on them can change the appearance..

If you are more akkin to a much larger bottle, 1 litre, look for Big Bottles on etzy.com.. They have a couple in red or blue, again in plain bottles, comes with a teat, but its a baby teat,, I cut off the top of the baby teat, and forced a non vac lamb feeder teat in.. now i have a 1 litre baby bottle, with a large teat.. its great

cheers
baby lea

Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
I just use a regular bottle made for toddlers! works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back