How did you guys get Mommy's/Brothers/Sissy's within ADISC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I always see people referencing caretakers and the like in their signatures and on IRC, presumably other ADISC members.

If ADISC discourages "hooking up" and the like, how did you guys manage to get into that dynamic?

God led us together. I am a mommy in real life so being a mommy on ADISC makes sense. It is not really hooking up for us since everything takes place over ADISC private messages. We have no plans to hook up irl.

Achieldan said:
I always see people referencing caretakers and the like in their signatures and on IRC, presumably other ADISC members.

If ADISC discourages "hooking up" and the like, how did you guys manage to get into that dynamic?

Well, first of all, the fact that some members have a "parent-child" or "sibling" relationship with each other doesn't mean that they have ever actually met in real life. It can just be an online thing. And crucially, even where people have met, it isn't for the purpose of dating, let alone anything sexual - it's just an expression of friendship, especially the larger-scale meets.

ADISC isn't a dating site, but that doesn't mean that members cannot build relationships with each other via private messaging, or via IM or Skype. It's just that those relationships have to be built naturally as a result of members seeing that they have something in common (other than AB/DL/IC etc) through their posts, rather than forcing a relationship by publicly advertising for one. The point is that just because you can't come to ADISC with the expectation of getting into some kind of relationship, doesn't mean that it won't happen, or that it's forbidden.

In addition, it tends to be more acceptable between established members who participate regularly, since they have proved that they are here for the conversation, rather than to find a mate.

You also have to remember that ADISC started out as a teen baby site, and the fundamental culture (PG-13), and some of the rules are, to a certain extent, a legacy of that time. For child protection reasons, meeting IRL was always strongly discouraged. That didn't mean it never happened, but the site had to frown on it. It continues to be officially discouraged because a majority of the members, and certainly the staff, don't want ADISC to turn into just another creepy fetish dating website.

The final reason is that some members may have known each other in real life before joining, and one member joined because of the other. Off-hand, I think that's true of all the genuine AB/DL couples that I am aware of.

Last edited:
We're just friends. We did some PMs, got to know each other and decided to have an ADISC relationship. We all have never met in real life and probably never will. Too many miles between us all!

There used to be an adoption thread somewhere. I think it is no longer a sticky thread though, I'm not sure where it went.

If you get off ADISC meeting people is not discoraged. If you are lucky there might even be tegular gatherings of ABDLs nearby.

okay nice to hear, these kind of storries

I will find a special ABDL or Fur family one day. I am still looking and i'm the only pokefur in my own family because well ...i'm just one.

zipperless said:
We're just friends. We did some PMs, got to know each other and decided to have an ADISC relationship. We all have never met in real life and probably never will. Too many miles between us all!

What zip said. We friended each other, then over time found out something in common. It was just a thought in jest in a PM and it has gone from there.

Love you guys eternally :) <3

Last edited:
Tyger said:
There used to be an adoption thread somewhere. I think it is no longer a sticky thread though, I'm not sure where it went.

Adopt a Fur was in the EC+ forum. It just died off for some reason. I can't recall if there was one for non-furries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back