Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well I finally talked with my mother about me being a DL. It went really REALLY well (besides that I almost died of embarassment and shame^^') She's totally okay with me wearing diapers because I told her that it helps me with Stress. I even told her that I'm part of this community.

The only thing that I shouldn't do anymore is buying my diapers at our local Supermarket. (I'll NEVER do this again after what happened there yesterday) I guess my aunt must've told her when I bumped into her. She hasn't said anything about my pacifiers...

I'm so happy right now that I've finally talked with her and that she's okay with it.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1]

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Hooray!

Terrific to hear

Argent said:
Hooray!

Terrific to hear
[emoji4][emoji4] I'm a bit proud tbh

Drynites96 said:
[emoji4][emoji4] I'm a bit proud tbh

I think most of us here are proud of you and proud of your fabulously accepting mother. :)

Argent said:
I think most of us here are proud of you and proud of your fabulously accepting mother. :)
[emoji55][emoji55]

Amazing! I am out to my adult offspring but my mom? Never. She knows and hates and unless she finds out I'm IC she will never approve. HAPPY FOR YOU!!:laugh:

That's great to hear, I did the same thing with mother telling her about being a DL & joining this website...she's cool with it.

Drynites96 said:
Well I finally talked with my mother about me being a DL. It went really REALLY well (besides that I almost died of embarassment and shame^^') She's totally okay with me wearing diapers because I told her that it helps me with Stress. I even told her that I'm part of this community.

The only thing that I shouldn't do anymore is buying my diapers at our local Supermarket. (I'll NEVER do this again after what happened there yesterday) I guess my aunt must've told her when I bumped into her. She hasn't said anything about my pacifiers...

I'm so happy right now that I've finally talked with her and that she's okay with it.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1]

You may find that AB/DL centered diapers are more fun. I used to buy at the drug store. Look at my avatar=no more non-AB diapers. So fun.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Would you tell me how do you tell her? Like what is your reason that you gave her? I know you said its something to cope with stress, but what else? Any advice what should I say or shouldn't when telling this? I wanted to tell my mom for about a year already, but my mom is unpredictable. Thanks so much.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
Amazing! I am out to my adult offspring but my mom? Never. She knows and hates and unless she finds out I'm IC she will never approve. HAPPY FOR YOU!!:laugh:

Heh but it took me a really REALLY long time to come this far.

- - - Updated - - -

MDD1920 said:
That's great to hear, I did the same thing with mother telling her about being a DL & joining this website...she's cool with it.

Okay cool

- - - Updated - - -

extremecomfy said:
You may find that AB/DL centered diapers are more fun. I used to buy at the drug store. Look at my avatar=no more non-AB diapers. So fun.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought about buying some. I hope that I can order some online now that she knows...

- - - Updated - - -

inthedark said:
Would you tell me how do you tell her? Like what is your reason that you gave her? I know you said its something to cope with stress, but what else? Any advice what should I say or shouldn't when telling this? I wanted to tell my mom for about a year already, but my mom is unpredictable. Thanks so much.

Well it started with her finding my pacifiers. I wrote her a Letter and explained that I'm a DL. I found a Note from her on my bed a couple days later.She wrote that she was glad about the letter but would like to talk with me. She came into my bedroom today and talked with me about it.

It's a huge weight off your shoulders and good too know that she is supportive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
It's a huge weight off your shoulders and good too know that she is supportive.

Exactly!

Im so glad that your mom is very supportive, is there a lot of efforts before telling her from the letter??

inthedark said:
Im so glad that your mom is very supportive, is there a lot of efforts before telling her from the letter??

Hmmm not really. It depends on how you want to do it...

that has to be very difficult, telling someone about the AD/DL, i can't see myself telling my mother, not because how she would react in the moment, but after.

JohnSnow said:
that has to be very difficult, telling someone about the AD/DL, i can't see myself telling my mother, not because how she would react in the moment, but after.

Believe me, it is really difficult...

Honestly if you wouldn't have writen a couple if notes to your mom, you'd still be trying to figure out how to start the conversation. [emoji846]☺

I know first hand I'd write notes to my
parent's when i was running low on protection(diapers) then a couple of days later I'd find a couple of packs of tape on diapers sitting on my bed. Needless to say my dad and i had a long conversation about them while i was helping him work on his truck basicly telling me they were for my night time issue.

DLChad34 said:
Honestly if you wouldn't have writen a couple if notes to your mom, you'd still be trying to figure out how to start the conversation. [emoji846]☺

I know first hand I'd write notes to my
parent's when i was running low on protection(diapers) then a couple of days later I'd find a couple of packs of tape on diapers sitting on my bed. Needless to say my dad and i had a long conversation about them while i was helping him work on his truck basicly telling me they were for my night time issue.

Yeah... [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Oh... that's kinda cool. I hope that I can buy myself some tape on diapers online soon...

@Drynites96 Congratulations! �� I’m really glad your mother took it so well. I told mine a couple of months ago and she was kind of aloof and don’t want me to bring it up anymore after that.

My grandmother is - on the other hand - very supportive of my desires and I can wear openly in her company to my hearts’ desire!

Awesome. I told my mom about that and she doesn't want me to be apart of any of it. She's not accepting. Which sucks. Glad that you told you're mom. Now you can wear without worry.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back