Using terry cloth for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wife and I decided that we will use terry cloth towels from the stores as diapers for me at night time. Well we are happy that I can now be diapered and then put in a pair of plastic pants at night time. The idea came due to high cost of cloth diapers on these sites. Cloth diapers are so expensive these days. So we have to use another diapering method in our home. My wife is very understanding in my needs and is very supportive in our relationship. Its give and take. I love being in diapers and very comfortable in cloth diapers with plastic pants. I am still on the pacifier at night during diapering. We are happy together.

Frank9127 said:
Wife and I decided that we will use terry cloth towels from the stores as diapers for me at night time. Well we are happy that I can now be diapered and then put in a pair of plastic pants at night time. The idea came due to high cost of cloth diapers on these sites. Cloth diapers are so expensive these days. So we have to use another diapering method in our home. My wife is very understanding in my needs and is very supportive in our relationship. Its give and take. I love being in diapers and very comfortable in cloth diapers with plastic pants. I am still on the pacifier at night during diapering. We are happy together.

I think the best part here is that your wife is accepting. There are some companies that make diapers out of flannel, so you're not far off, and they're just as enjoyable as gauze or birdseye. Yeah for your wife.

A lot of guys are currently jealous. Your wife is golden.
Here is what I did to use terry. It depends on how big you are, but this is what I did.
Lay a large bath towel flat. Fold over both ends about 8 inches. Fold in the corners of one end to form a trapezoid. How far to fold them in depends on your waist size. Use the narrow part as the front. Lay down on it and pull the front up and the back corners to meet, and pin it snugly.
A good towel makes a very good diaper. It also disappears in the laundry.
I drop mine on the floor of the shower in the morning and get it a good rinse before sending it to be washed.
As for the pants, I find that although the 4 mil thickness is softer, the 7 mil lasts much longer, costs about the same, and so becomes much more cost effective. I clean mine in the shower with bar soap, then occasionally run them through a warm-warm wash with other clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back