Has anyone here bought the inflatable crin from aww so cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I know of one review where someone complained about a slow leak and I think that's to be expected with any inflatable product really but I was curious if anyone has a decent review on this thing. I want to get it as a Birthday present for myself but I don't want to go blindly into it.

so has anyone bought it? can anyone put together a decent review on this thing?

Penny said:
I know of one review where someone complained about a slow leak and I think that's to be expected with any inflatable product really but I was curious if anyone has a decent review on this thing. I want to get it as a Birthday present for myself but I don't want to go blindly into it.

so has anyone bought it? can anyone put together a decent review on this thing?

I havent bought it for a number of reasons, such as:
I already own a full sized crib
I'm not paying that much for an inflatable crib
I don't particuly like Aww So Cutes focus on sexualized photography, but, sex sells I guess

I wouldn't buy it personally, for that amount of money, you can buy plywood and varnish to make a real crib, or just get some crib parts for your bed.

The problem with making my bed a crib is that that is permenint and I don't want that. I'm interested in the being able to put it away aspect.

I just want to hear from someone that's tried it.

I forgot where I read about it but someone said it was okay not that good. The person said it was comfortable and easy to put away. The bad thing is you have to inflate 4-5 separate places. Also the motor gets hot really quick. The person also said he/she wanted to sell it, so for me that doesn't sound good. I'm not saying it's true because so far I've only read only 1 review about it. So I'm just waiting for more reviews like you right now.

The main concern I have is that it looks like its made out of cheap plastic, like beach ball material.

It would be nice if for an extra cost you could have one made a different color like blue or pink.

The fact that it can be stored away is super awesome!

But yeah everyone I know who bought it wants to sell it already... Not a good sign

Penny said:
The main concern I have is that it looks like its made out of cheap plastic, like beach ball material.

It would be nice if for an extra cost you could have one made a different color like blue or pink.

The fact that it can be stored away is super awesome!

But yeah everyone I know who bought it wants to sell it already... Not a good sign

You aren't kidding ether! I just came from EBay and there is at least one up there which people are bidding on. I gather though, with eight bids so far (I didn't check it), but they had to ether be REALLY small bids or people who hadn't heard of "AwwSooCute" and realize they can get it at the same price they are currently biding on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back