• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblebutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I'm new to adisc and in a lot of ways new to most things abdl. I've been lurking on various abdl sites for a long time reading stories and whatnot but I've just recently starting to tackle some of my insecurity surrounding my desires. I've started talking to my girlfriend about it recently and it feels so liberating to be able to talk about after so many years!

Some more about me: I'm from the Western New York area. I'm a software developer and I really enjoy making music, drawing, riding my bike, and cooking delicious food.

I'm excited to get to know some of you and hopefully have some good discussions :)

Welcome to ADISC!

This is the site to answer all of your questions, so just go ahead a post a comment or start a new thread. We will help any way we can.

You say that you are talking to your GF - how is she taking it?

In your job as a software developer - what language(s) are you developing in?

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

This is the site to answer all of your questions, so just go ahead a post a comment or start a new thread. We will help any way we can.
Thank you so much for the welcome! I've never really been active on a forum like this before and I'm really looking forward to it.

BabyDenise said:
You say that you are talking to your GF - how is she taking it?
She's incredibly awesome and supportive. I was really nervous and pretty much in tears trying to tell her. Once I finally got it out, she was really accepting and said something like "Is that it?! That's not that weird relative to a lot of stuff I've heard about". It made me feel a lot better and after that I just wanted to talk about it more and more. She wants to learn more about it and I think she's open to experimenting with me a bit :)

BabyDenise said:
In your job as a software developer - what language(s) are you developing in?

Most of what I do is written in Go, Python, or C#. I've been playing around with Rust a bit recently though and I'm really liking it!

Welcome fellow N.Y'er Hudson Valley area here last qth was Dutchess County up in Hyde park (home of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt estate)

Hey in school they took us to IBM and told us about the great opportunity if we worked hard we could work there,I'm honestly not sure if there exists anymore because they sold almost everything including the private club and golf course in Wappingers falls,just down route 9 from Poughkeepsie.

bubblebutt said:
Hi everyone! I'm new to adisc and in a lot of ways new to most things abdl. I've been lurking on various abdl sites for a long time reading stories and whatnot but I've just recently starting to tackle some of my insecurity surrounding my desires. I've started talking to my girlfriend about it recently and it feels so liberating to be able to talk about after so many years!

Some more about me: I'm from the Western New York area. I'm a software developer and I really enjoy making music, drawing, riding my bike, and cooking delicious food.

I'm excited to get to know some of you and hopefully have some good discussions :)

Hewo and welcome to ADISC bubblebutt I am Blaze!! That's awesome you started to talk to your girlfriend about being a ABDL. I told my boyfriend and my mother and both responded very nicly . My boyfriend says he finds it adorable ^\\\^ When I told them I felt like how you felt when you told your girlfriend. Felt very liberating and like a wight was lifted or letting out a secret I had for years.

Oh and you live in New York that's awesome. I would love to move up their maybe one day I heard its so nice up their. I live in Florida and its hot and rainy but I love rain so no big deal to me XP I hope you have a funtastic time on this site bubblebutt oh and great intro by the way ^=^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back